Up-To-Date Tally of Songs Performed

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

ergalthema
Occasional

Re: Up-To-Date Tally of Songs Performed

Post by ergalthema »

I'm almost ready to consider the spreadsheet finished. So, I thought it couldn't hurt to remind people it exists and ask one last time for help. If you've been to a show or listen to any on Stitcher (starting tomorrow), maybe glance at that date on the sheet and see if anything is incorrect, or if you have anything noteworthy to add.

I'm pretty sure some of the "solos" will be missing or incorrect.

I've thanked some of you specifically in a tacky text block. If you contributed, but I left your name out, please let me know so I can add it! And let me know if you want me to change your name or remove it, etc.
RunningWithScissors
Regular

Post by RunningWithScissors »

ergalthema wrote:I'm almost ready to consider the spreadsheet finished. So, I thought it couldn't hurt to remind people it exists and ask one last time for help. If you've been to a show or listen to any on Stitcher (starting tomorrow), maybe glance at that date on the sheet and see if anything is incorrect, or if you have anything noteworthy to add.

I'm pretty sure some of the "solos" will be missing or incorrect.

I've thanked some of you specifically in a tacky text block. If you contributed, but I left your name out, please let me know so I can add it! And let me know if you want me to change your name or remove it, etc.
You're the king of the spreadsheets! Should have them printed out on your bedsheets!
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

vibraslap solo on 46: Wichita, KS before The Saga Begins
ergalthema
Occasional

Post by ergalthema »

"Like" doesn't seem to work anymore, so I'll reply - thanks!
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

Episode 54: Palm, Desert CA

in banter for You Don't Love Me Anymore, Al asks Jim what he wants to play. They pretend they're about to play Reunited by Peaches and Cream* and Al sings a few words of it in a conversational way and discussing what key it's in.

then they just play YDLMA.

This sort of minutiae might be more fitting for The Songography but hey. Now you know, too.

special thanks to Dave/Elvis. He was there and told me about it that night.

*It's Peaches And Herb but to paraphrase Al: in this tour, it's not an error. It's a feature! :lol:
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

According to the Google Doc, Fun Zone was performed at 27.27% of shows (21 times), and one has to wonder if this was intentional.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.