06/03/2018, Esplanade Theatre, Medicine Hat, AB

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

CB Johnny
Addicted

Re: 06/03/2018, Esplanade Theatre, Medicine Hat, AB

Post by CB Johnny »

Although I edited my comment, I'll reiterate for those who already read it and are skipping ahead to new replies.

Please disregard my speculation on the nature of the audience interaction segment. Technical difficulties for the original upload, in combination with my low quality cell phone, led to my missing some red flags about the fan's.... discomfort.

If this fan is reading this: I'd rather not speculate openly about whatever difficult situation you may or may not be in about your birthname. I have friends who changed their name for various reasons. So whatever your story may be know that you have people on this forum you can count on to be supportive if you were to reach out on here or via PM about your experience.

Now, everyone else, let's get back to the concert itself!

It's great to see Audience Inspiration Song make a come back.

If Bermuda's still reading this, Dave and I were talking about there perhaps being any archival notes you may have about it's official name throughout the tours. Is there one? Or can we stick to Audience Inspiration Song for the sake of uniformity on Setlist.FM, the Songography, and others?
HalifaxKat
Regular

Post by HalifaxKat »

Thanks for the video, Margarita!
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Did somebody find this set? I was NOT the one that posted it in capital letters in the setlists thread. Was it a MOD? Otherwise I may have been hacked or something here.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I posted that straight from the official set list. :)

Bermuda
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Excellent Jon! I was so confused but I figure it had to be someone of power. Thank you Bermuda!! Now we know for sure. :D
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
sshilling

Post by sshilling »

So did we ever find out if that audience member in Summer Nights was staged or not? If they weren't referring to the person as "her", I would've thought it was Luke Ski
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

sshilling wrote:So did we ever find out if that audience member in Summer Nights was staged or not? If they weren't referring to the person as "her", I would've thought it was Luke Ski
Bermuda confirmed that was a real and random audience member. I made the mistake of speculating aloud before seeing and hearing a stronger quality stream. The rest is up to the fan to elaborate if they feel up to it.