05/03/2018 Avalon Theater, Grand Junction, CO

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

05/03/2018 Avalon Theater, Grand Junction, CO

Post by Killingsworth »

Yeah, I don't know about this one. If it's not too far put there from me I might make it out but I just wanted to make topics for the two CO shows since no one else did.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
oddaustin
Regular

Re: 05/03/2018 Avalon Theater, Grand Junction, CO

Post by oddaustin »

I'll go to Grand Junction with ya, Casey.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

oddaustin wrote:I'll go to Grand Junction with ya, Casey.
We might as well just go to BOTH of these CO shows together!
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

I just got my $60 will call ticket for this show!
8-Track Mind

Post by 8-Track Mind »

I live in CO but the Santa Fe show was closer so I got tickets for that.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Since this show is now in two days, I'd like to announce two things.

First, I am going to be the official YNN correspondent for this show and oddaustin just agreed to also participate in this with me. Sometime after this week, you should expect to see a video review of this and the Grand Junction show co-starring the two of us.

Also, I will be live tweeting the set list tonight and Thursday. (LOL remember when people used to do that?) Of course, this is Mountain time we're talking here so you guys may have to wait a couple of hours later for live updates than you've been used to for following this sort of thing. Still, I invite anyone who's interested to make their own separate post in this thread and continually update is as my tweets come in and if nothing else I will also post the set list here. My Twitter handle is @Killingworth27 and, of course, I will be using the hashtag #VanityTour.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

I'll just check the setlists thread for your post afterwards!
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Thanks! Me & Austin are on our way to this one right now since its' such a long drive. Of course, my Twitter handle is still @Killingworth27 if y'all want REAL TIME updates!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Okay, so I just posted the set list in the appropriate thread for them for this year.

In case anyone was curious, the cover song at this show was "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf.

Also, if anyone out their finds a photo of the printed/framed/VIP set list for this show, I would also like to see it as I went to this show but did not do VIP.
Margarita
Occasional

Post by Margarita »

Killingsworth wrote:Also, if anyone out their finds a photo of the printed/framed/VIP set list for this show, I would also like to see it as I went to this show but did not do VIP.
Here it is! :)