2018 VIP Experience

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

OneWAY
Obsessed

Re: 2018 VIP Experience

Post by OneWAY »

Is it confirmed that they'll be selling ALL of the good seats through VIP? If all else fails, I'd probably be perfectly fine trying to wait by the bus, without all the VIP goodies. Or, I might do VIP alone again, so I don't spend five hundred bucks to bring my friend in. Maybe I'll just roadtrip to another show in addition to Dallas with non-VIP tickets and a couple of friends to save money.

16 doesn't seem so bad, lol. I can live with that.
8/26/08, 7/15/10, 7/16/10, 7/17/10, 11/5/10, 9/22/11, 9/24/11, 9/25/11, 4/30/12, 10/19/13, 5/19/15, 8/19/15, 8/21/15, 7/16/16, 3/3/18, 3/22/18, 4/20/18, 4/27/18, 6/14/19, 6/15/19, 6/21/19, 9/1/19, 5/31/22, 6/1/22, 9/4/22, 9/30/22, 10/1/22, 10/7/22
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

So whats the VIP price this time? 260 or 300?
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

$279
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Says 365 on Toronto link. Probably higher in Canada.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

279 before fees

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
RyRyTheJewishGuy
Occasional

Post by RyRyTheJewishGuy »

Anybody know why Nashville doesn't have a VIP option? Is it because it's at a comedy festival?
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

RyRyTheJewishGuy wrote:Anybody know why Nashville doesn't have a VIP option? Is it because it's at a comedy festival?
Austin doesn't either, and apparently, it's a festival, too.

I have a feeling that even though everyone is unhappy or even downright furious with the hefty price tag for VIP, we are going to be seeing a lot of backstage photos with Al posted here... and some people with several VIP city photo ops! :lol:

Hopefully, I'll be able to get Verified access tomorrow night for Wednesday's special pre-sale. I only submitted once, for the show closest to me. The other options I have for this state range from a bit more difficult to "not gonna happen," sadly. Would love to meet Al one last time.

Hopefully, we all get what we want!
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
dansachs
Occasional

Post by dansachs »

I know it's too late for this tour, but how did one get Verified Fan access? I thought I was on the mailing list.
spmahn
Die-hard Fan

Post by spmahn »

Yankopunk wrote:
RyRyTheJewishGuy wrote:Anybody know why Nashville doesn't have a VIP option? Is it because it's at a comedy festival?
Austin doesn't either, and apparently, it's a festival, too.

I have a feeling that even though everyone is unhappy or even downright furious with the hefty price tag for VIP, we are going to be seeing a lot of backstage photos with Al posted here... and some people with several VIP city photo ops! :lol:

Hopefully, I'll be able to get Verified access tomorrow night for Wednesday's special pre-sale. I only submitted once, for the show closest to me. The other options I have for this state range from a bit more difficult to "not gonna happen," sadly. Would love to meet Al one last time.

Hopefully, we all get what we want!
I would actually doubt that since Al typically doesn't do backstage stuff, and most of the die hards here already got our fill of VIP last tour and aren't so eager to drop $300 again. You might get lucky seeing him at the bus this time around, but those meet and greets were way more hit and miss last tour than they had ever been previously, and they seemed to be a lot stricter with the rules.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

spmahn wrote: I would actually doubt that since Al typically doesn't do backstage stuff, and most of the die hards here already got our fill of VIP last tour and aren't so eager to drop $300 again. You might get lucky seeing him at the bus this time around, but those meet and greets were way more hit and miss last tour than they had ever been previously, and they seemed to be a lot stricter with the rules.
That's definitely a possibility. Then again, I remember a lot of people feeling unhappy about the price tag in the past, and then we saw them on here... happy as can be alongside Al! :lol:

I might've just gotten lucky in that my experience meeting him wasn't rushed and it was worth every penny just for that moment alone. The other stuff was hit and miss, but the meeting is something I'll carry with me forever. One of the greatest moments of my life.

Hopefully everyone gets what they want.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!