The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

hungerfan
Occasional

Re: The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour

Post by hungerfan »

Thanks for the input. I will see if I can find something for her to use. My ears have been shot since the days of loud concerts when I did not use any ear protection and stood near speakers while thrashing head. Hmmm...may be why my next is so messed up too.
ergalthema
Occasional

Post by ergalthema »

Five shows and no Twine Ball... Can't help but be a little bummed about that.

Sent using Tapatalk
iluvkowz

Post by iluvkowz »

So I am going to the Dallas show next week . .. . and my friend splurged big time and we are doing the VIP meet and greet.

I cant find anything on the venues site, the email or the tickets that specify time the doors open for VIP Jeopordy and autographs

anyone one been VIP on this tour have some insight? or going next week that know what time that all begins?
amyshy
Occasional

Post by amyshy »

The ticket buyer will get an email 2 or 3 days before the show with the VIP info. Usually for an 8pm show the VIP check in starts at 5 or 530 and Jeopardy starts at 6. Have fun!!
iluvkowz

Post by iluvkowz »

amyshy wrote:The ticket buyer will get an email 2 or 3 days before the show with the VIP info. Usually for an 8pm show the VIP check in starts at 5 or 530 and Jeopardy starts at 6. Have fun!!
Thanks for the quick reply!!! Looks like Ill have to cut out of work early that day.
hungerfan
Occasional

Post by hungerfan »

iluvkowz wrote:So I am going to the Dallas show next week . .. . and my friend splurged big time and we are doing the VIP meet and greet.

I cant find anything on the venues site, the email or the tickets that specify time the doors open for VIP Jeopordy and autographs

anyone one been VIP on this tour have some insight? or going next week that know what time that all begins?
See ya there! My first time going all out too with one of his shows so it is new to me.
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Originally posted last October 27
weird_el wrote:I had a dream about the tour last night. I was in the 4th row and Al came out before the show and told me he was glad I was there. I told him I was really looking forward to it. Then the show started. They were all on stools and opened with Good Old Days.
When I saw Al in Milwaukee last week I was in the 4th row, they were all on stools, and Good Old Days was in that night's set.
At the bus later I got to tell Al again how much I love this tour.
Patrickcg

Post by Patrickcg »

Has anyone who has done the vip event heard anything about the watches? I went to show in Indy and they didn’t have them. I asked a person at the vip table in wabash if they knew anything and they said we should be getting an email that week. Now it’s been two weeks since I was told that. Wondering if anyone has received them or heard anything yet?
amyshy
Occasional

Post by amyshy »

I got an email a few days after the show. I was VIP for the 4/6 Chicago show and received an email from CID on 4/10. It asked me to verify my shipping address and my watch choice. Once I'd submitted my info I got an email confirmation which said I'd get a second email when my watch shipped in approx 2 weeks.

Maybe reach out to CID Entertainment to make sure they have your info?
ThisGuyMarty
Occasional

Post by ThisGuyMarty »

Was there not a show last night?