The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour

2018 - Now with opening act Emo Philips!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Re: The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour

Postby TMBJon » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:49 am

Quality over quantity!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Yankomaniac » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:02 pm

Truthfully though, even J-Dub has not been here long enough to know the extents of what tour chasing fans have done in the past because he started with Al on the Mandatory Fun Tour. We know Elvis is thaa maaan!!! WrestleMania party next year, brother!
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Postby RunningWithScissors » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 am

I didn't know anywhere else to ask this, and if I'm being annoying feel free to ignore me! But, my show was in Ohio: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/weird-al ... f0c3d.html

Not to go to any trouble but just offhand, for when the concerts get released, can anyone recommend any shows they saw to listen to that were either a very differen't set list and/or was just a great show with great stories. (I felt like my show lacked a little with stories, and I was looking forward to that part of it.)
RunningWithScissors
Occasional

Postby catladyleeann » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:05 am

Hi! I was at the Atlanta show, about five rows back. Best night EVER! It was my first VIP experience. I met Al, as well as Kimo and Jim, on the last tour, but it was a bus side meeting with no pics. I finally got a chance to have my picture made with Al, and I was so nervous that I stammered my way through it like a school girl! So much I wanted to say to him and I froze! Plus, I looked like I'd been stoned a month!

Even with all that, I was still walking on air when i left that grand old theatre that night, and the Parallel Universe tour the next night was over the top awesome, as well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!
catladyleeann
Regular

Previous

Return to The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour