Headline News

Moderator: Moderators

Aussiecouchpotato
Occasional

Post by Aussiecouchpotato »

im not surprised he took shots at britney she has completely stuffed her career up
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

I think Brittney got a good spot in Headline News. I would love to be in that song! Al was just looking for news and Brittney was in it the most. Well, actually, Anna Nicole Smith was in it the most, but that would be going too far.
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

Well, I can't say I'm a fan of Brittney, (or however she spells her name), but she's obviously in a lot of emotional pain, and it's just diffifult for me to find gut-busting humor there.

(BTW-Rumor has it that her shaving her head was precipitated by K-Fed tell her he was going to have her hair analyzed for drug residue so he could take away their kids.)
AL! You ATE Harvey!? YOU ATE HARVEY/??!!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Perhaps Al was going for a more subtle, gentler humor. I dunno, he did do that "interview" with her for Al-TV 2K. Even with what she's been going through, she might still have a bit of a sense of humor left. She's poked fun at herself in the past, too, so I'm not too concerned.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Yeah, she's got a lot bigger problems than worrying about who's poking fun at her.
taste is only something if it is yours.
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

At this point in time, I think it would be hard for her to keep track of everyone who makes fun of her.
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Squirrelygirl @ Mar 11 2007, 01:06 PM wrote: Well, I can't say I'm a fan of Brittney, (or however she spells her name), but she's obviously in a lot of emotional pain, and it's just diffifult for me to find gut-busting humor there.

(BTW-Rumor has it that her shaving her head was precipitated by K-Fed tell her he was going to have her hair analyzed for drug residue so he could take away their kids.)
I think humor can be found in almost every situation. Plus, who knows how hard Al is actually being on her?
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

Well, the bit about her exposing herself as she gets out of her Spearsmobile is half right.

The lyrics are...
SPOILER Once there was this girl who
Didn't wear her undies when she got out of her car
Then when she finally cracked,
She shaved... all the hair off of her head
I couldn't quite explain it, It'd always just had been there
I'm not saying they're exact, but it's close enough.

If they've been posted before, sorry.
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Kevbo1987 @ Mar 11 2007, 02:31 PM wrote: I think humor can be found in almost every situation. Plus, who knows how hard Al is actually being on her?
Good point. :Y

Personally, though, those lyrics aren't that funny. Not because it's not funny to make fun of Britney Spears. It's just the way it's written (assuming those posted above are correct) seems a little forced. But still, it's cool that he's updating the song. It'd be awesome if he released a new studio version of the song on his MySpace with the Britney lyric and two other big news stories.
Miss Janine
Obsessed

Post by Miss Janine »

Al's only stating what happened with Britney, and it's not like the pics aren't out there. Although, what did you expect once she started hanging with Paris?
Hmmm...something's gone horribly awry here...
Al Team 2772!
RIP Bela