Beat On The Brat (was: Track 22 Speculation)

Moderator: Moderators

Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Re: Track 23 Speculation

Post by Muppetboy09 »

Well, I just remembered that while "We're The Monks" is on there, the finale song from the final episode is not. Maybe that could be the missing track?
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
QuantumError
Requiescat In Pace

Post by QuantumError »

Anyone else thinking that this unknown track 23 may have been revealed by the update on the mothership saying Al wrote and recorded the theme song to a movie to be released this summer? I'm thinking it fits perfectly into this possibility!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Muppetboy09
Obsessed

Post by Muppetboy09 »

QuantumError wrote:Anyone else thinking that this unknown track 23 may have been revealed by the update on the mothership saying Al wrote and recorded the theme song to a movie to be released this summer? I'm thinking it fits perfectly into this possibility!

I don't think so, because Bermuda said it wasn't an Al song. I'm assuming that means he didn't write track 23.
QuantumError
Requiescat In Pace

Post by QuantumError »

Muppetboy09 wrote: I don't think so, because Bermuda said it wasn't an Al song. I'm assuming that means he didn't write track 23.
Good catch!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Yeah, Bermuda also said track 23 was performed/recorded with "different players" as well. If Al did indeed write this new summer movie theme song, I'd assume his regular band plays it as well.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Ear Booker

Post by Ear Booker »

QuantumError wrote:Anyone else thinking that this unknown track 23 may have been revealed by the update on the mothership saying Al wrote and recorded the theme song to a movie to be released this summer? I'm thinking it fits perfectly into this possibility!

I was under the impression that the Happy Birthday remake would be the one appearing in that movie.
ear book·er | \ 'ir ˈbo͝okər \ n. the event that has transpired when your ear has been sufficiently booked.
Muppetboy09
Obsessed

Post by Muppetboy09 »

Ear Booker wrote:

I was under the impression that the Happy Birthday remake would be the one appearing in that movie.
Happy Birthday was recorded for "How To Be A Latin Lover", which comes out on Friday.
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

As long as I'm being cryptic, track 23 is Happy Birthday. It was track 22 that wasn't announced. :)
Muppetboy09
Obsessed

Post by Muppetboy09 »

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

bermuda wrote:As long as I'm being cryptic, track 23 is Happy Birthday. It was track 22 that wasn't announced. :)
Oh good, I guess that solves the titular mystery of this thread!! Track 23 is Happy Birthday. Speculate no more! :D
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.