Moderator: Moderators

Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Re: Squeeze Box - compleat Al box set coming November 24, 20

Post by Muppetboy09 »

I swear, if this thing gets pushed back again...
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
Scott
Occasional

Post by Scott »

stardrop wrote:My fulfillment data is 12/22 as well. From what I've seen, there will be two separate shipments - one for the box set(11/24, I assume) and one for bonus items.
That makes sense I guess. Just seems odd since I ordered the basic package without any extras other than the magnets, so maybe the magnets also won't ship until December? I don't mind getting the magnets later as long as I don't have to wait an extra month for the actual CD package.

Thanks.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Mine said the same thing. I asked PledgeMusic via email, and this was their response:
Hi Joe,

The box set is released on the 24th November so you will receive your box set then.

The December the 22nd date relates to all exclusives on the campaign that need to be fulfilled by that date as opposed to the box set.

I hope this helps, you will receive an email to let you know when it is on route.

Thanks,

Lettie
PledgeMusic
So yeah, the set is still arriving on the 24th, but the exclusives might come later.
And Peggy
Gormless Cretin

Post by Gormless Cretin »

Does anyone know where to get the collection after it goes up for public retail? I only know where to pre-order. Where could I go to by it after the 11/24/17 release? I just don't want to find out after they're all gone.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I've said this before, but I'm planning on reviewing each album again when this is released, focusing on thoughts of the remaster, and my current thoughts/feelings about the song, but also looking back on what I first thought of it. Anyone else thinking of joining? Should I put the reviews somewhere in this subforum or keep them in their original "Album review" topics?
And Peggy
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Big Spoon wrote:Should I put the reviews somewhere in this subforum or keep them in their original "Album review" topics?
New "Squeeze Box Reviews" topic seems apt. I may join you on this, or at least add in a few thoughts here and there about particular things that stand out, especially with regard to the remaster.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
stardrop
Occasional

Post by stardrop »

Gormless Cretin wrote:Does anyone know where to get the collection after it goes up for public retail? I only know where to pre-order. Where could I go to by it after the 11/24/17 release? I just don't want to find out after they're all gone.
MusicDirect has Vinyl version. (It is linked from weirdal.com news http://weirdal.com/news/squeeze-box/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )
https://www.musicdirect.com/vinyl/Weird-Al-Squeeze-Box-(Vinyl-LP-Box-Set" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

You can now pre-order Squeeze Box on Amazon and other online retailers. Al said there are only 437 left. If anybody is on the fence about ordering one, you better act fast!
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Keep in mind this doesnt include the bonus items!

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

I got an e-mail today from PledgeMusic regarding the set. They're ready to go, and make sure you have your shipping address double-checked (on your receipts and the website) ASAP:
Hi folks,

We're excited to be approaching the boxset release on November 24th! As we're preparing to get these shipped out to you via our fulfillment partner we timely (and kindly) ask that you double check your shipping address to ensure it's correct. If you need to update your shipping address due to a move (or any reason at all!) please visit your order at https://www.pledgemusic.com/site/help" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and a customer service representative will make sure it's updated. Please contact by November 10th if needed, thank you!

Your friends,

PledgeMusic
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!