CBB 514 - "Krysten Ritter"

For discussion Comedy Bang Bang shows that feature Al

Moderator: Moderators

CBB 514 - "Krysten Ritter"

Postby TMBJon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:51 am

Krysten Ritter Wears a Turtleneck and Black Boots

Image


Scott and Weird Al throw a party that goes a little overboard. Krysten Ritter visits and plays her favorite party game, and author Gail Summercat gives tips to women in the workplace.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
User avatar
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
 
Posts: 20448
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:24 pm
Location: Santa Monica, CA

Re: CBB 514 - "Krysten Ritter"

Postby Big Spoon » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:58 pm

GREAT episode. I love Baron Vaughn, so it was fun seeing him have a larger role this week.

The way Zeke was leaving was great, as if he was leaving Scott and Al to housesit. “You can only have two guests, and an usual character with a quirky personality.”
Al wanting Kristen to be HIS babysitter
Loved the bit where Al kept saying careers in the medical field in the mocking voice.
The “What does the B stand for?” exchange was fantastic. Then playing hangman to find that it stands for bagel
The entire Hallway From Hell short was amazing. Them just walking down the same hallway was great as an opening gag, then Scott realizing it. THEN a reveal that Al was the killer. And it being designed by MC Escher.
"Oh, the rest of it is just a porno."
It was great seeing Kristen Ritter keep cracking up during the interview - I always love seeing a comedian "break" on set.
Al accidentally texted The Cleaning Crew rap group instead of an actual cleaning crew.
The rap that they performed was hilarious.
"I went to an authentic Australian Steakhouse" was probably my favorite joke of the episode. :lol:
"You’re forgetting an even more important rule- wrap up everything by Act 4."
"No humans were harmed in the making of this episode."
And Peggy
User avatar
Big Spoon
Welp.
 
Posts: 28043
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Pacific Palisades, CA

Re: CBB 514 - "Krysten Ritter"

Postby Sappho » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:52 pm

I loved Zeke leaving Scott and Al with a bunch of rules for what they could and could not do in his absence like he's the parent and they're his two unruly teenagers. :lol: And then Al of course immediately throws a party, as you do when you're a teenager and have the house to yourself, while Scott plays the responsible sibling who tries to tell his immature brother not to. :lol:

The car beep from the taxi turning out to be the sound effects guy was hilarious, as was Al screaming at the party to shut up, followed by the record scratch that just kept on going until Al finally took the needle off. :lol: I love gags like that that fool your assumptions. :D

I also liked Al head banging while playing his musics, and being constantly surrounded by people like he's the life of the party (which you kind of are by default when you're in charge of the music, really).

And of course Zeke would come back early and walk right into the party. And not mind the party at all. :lol:
Love and peace.
User avatar
Sappho
Obsessed
 
Posts: 1105
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:37 pm
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Re: CBB 514 - "Krysten Ritter"

Postby Big Spoon » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Sappho wrote:And of course Zeke would come back early and walk right into the party. And not mind the party at all. :lol:


I 100% saw that coming, but still laughed my butt off when it happened.
And Peggy
User avatar
Big Spoon
Welp.
 
Posts: 28043
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Pacific Palisades, CA

Re: CBB 514 - "Krysten Ritter"

Postby Heds » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Sappho wrote:I loved Zeke leaving Scott and Al with a bunch of rules for what they could and could not do in his absence like he's the parent and they're his two unruly teenagers. :lol: And then Al of course immediately throws a party, as you do when you're a teenager and have the house to yourself, while Scott plays the responsible sibling who tries to tell his immature brother not to. :lol:

The car beep from the taxi turning out to be the sound effects guy was hilarious, as was Al screaming at the party to shut up, followed by the record scratch that just kept on going until Al finally took the needle off. :lol: I love gags like that that fool your assumptions. :D

I also liked Al head banging while playing his musics, and being constantly surrounded by people like he's the life of the party (which you kind of are by default when you're in charge of the music, really).

And of course Zeke would come back early and walk right into the party. And not mind the party at all. :lol:

Oh crap. This episode sounds lit.

Sappho, where are you watching CBBTV? :F
hey there johnny, i hope you fry!

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey
User avatar
Heds
Obsessed
 
Posts: 1776
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: Land? Duh.

Re: CBB 514 - "Krysten Ritter"

Postby Sappho » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:43 pm

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :zipper:
Love and peace.
User avatar
Sappho
Obsessed
 
Posts: 1105
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:37 pm
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Re: CBB 514 - "Krysten Ritter"

Postby Heds » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Sappho wrote:I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :zipper:

You need a quickie confession?
Then we'll start a waterboarding session! (T)
hey there johnny, i hope you fry!

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey
User avatar
Heds
Obsessed
 
Posts: 1776
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: Land? Duh.


Return to Comedy Bang Bang

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests