Trump/Cohen Press Conference 9.3.15

Moderators: TMBJon, Moderators

Muldernscully
Addicted

Re: Trump/Cohen Press Conference 9.3.15

Post by Muldernscully »

TMBDon wrote:
Muldernscully wrote:Muldernscully, KROC, Mr. Trump, how do you get your hair to look so good on a daily basis?
:rolleyes: Asked and answered on Twitter by the lovely Sailor_Polka_Moon.

Next question?
Thanks. I see that now. I guess I should be following you on Twitter.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Muldernscully wrote:MnS, KROC, Mr. Trump, will you guarantee 'Weird Al' Yankovic a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame if you become president?
ABSOLUTELY.

Let me be clear about this point. The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce is an absolute disgrace, and they have been for years. As long as I have been a member of this forum, I have seen the fan community rally behind this cause because it's something of great importance to them. It's highly inspiring and an early example of how this forum used to be so great: they actually raised $25,000 toward Weird Al getting his star, and yet they are continually refused. It's frankly quite pathetic.

Now I, of course, have my own star on the Walk of Fame, and there was no extended delay or controversy about my receiving it. My show, The Apprentice, is a huge success and NBC probably paid the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce much, much more than the required $25,000 in order to get me my star.

And one thing I think everyone can agree on. If Donald Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, then certainly "Weird Al" Yankovic should have one too:

I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Okay, thanks everyone. This has been terrific.
See you at the challenge announcement this evening. It's going to be huge.
Thank you.

I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.