Fan Relationships with Al and the Band

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

FredHuggins
Obsessed

Fan Relationships with Al and the Band

Post by FredHuggins »

My personal rule of thumb is, Al hasn't mentioned me by name unless he mentions me by name.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Re: Al on Attack of the Show

Post by algonacchick »

FredHuggins wrote:My personal rule of thumb is, Al hasn't mentioned me by name unless he mentions me by name.
Well said.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

FredHuggins wrote:My personal rule of thumb is, Al hasn't mentioned me by name unless he mentions me by name.
Strong words for someone whose name didn't result in a cold, awkward nod during an online Q&A.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

I wish you all knew how pathetic you sound. I really have to wonder when, if ever, the mindless bashing, for no reason, will end. It just keeps getting more ridiculous. :rolleyes:

First of all, I plainly stated that he didn't directly talk about me or Dave. I said that I liked it whenever he talked about the tourchasers, and that he talked about those tourchasers in the triple digits. Which is, me, Dave, and Fred. Fred got a quick sarcastic mention, as in pretending like he was going to tell about each of us. It was hilarious, and Fred, I think it would be great if you could get a ticket the next time he's out there on the show.

Second of all, a cold, awkward nod? Really? The host on the Billboard interview, which I guess is what you're referencing, said my name wrong as ALLnite27. So, Al didn't even know that the question came from me, if he even knows my online name. He was nodding so that the host would move on with the question instead of staying on the "another one of your friends, etc." babbling that the host would do throughout the interview. But, wait, I didn't think you acknowledged my presence, whoever you are.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Alinite27 wrote:Second of all, a cold, awkward nod? Really? The host on the Billboard interview, which I guess is what you're referencing, said my name wrong as ALLnite27. So, Al didn't even know that the question came from me, if he even knows my online name.
Classic Jeremy! :lol: Good one, man! :high five:
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

? :blink: ?
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

TMBJon wrote:Classic Jeremy! :lol: Good one, man! :high five:
He really does have an answer for all of them, doesn't he? It's hysterical.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

You all are freaking insane...I mean, seriously?? It's really getting old and cluttering up this forum with complete non-sense. Honestly, it's gotten completely udderly ridiculous. As much as you idiots want there to be, or think there should be, or whatever the hell, something there...there's not. You all just keep proving what complete retards you are.

But, whatever...you were always told you could be whatever you wanted to be, right???
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Al on Attack of the Show

Post by minnick27 »

That was a pretty good ending sentence. Got me in trouble for laughing too loud
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Alinite27 wrote:As much as you idiots want there to be, or think there should be, or whatever the hell, something there...there's not.
Sort of like you thinking Al was giving you a shout out during that interview. ;)
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.