Non-Believing Places You've Seen Al

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

bellminer
Occasional

Re: Non-Believing Places You've Seen Al

Post by bellminer »

Dang, I don't remember exactly where I was. Either Hard Rock Cafe or Planet Hollywood. They had big TVs playing music videos and "Eat It" came on.
BIGAlfan2711
Regular

Post by BIGAlfan2711 »

i've got another! i was at school watching music videos and pausing them to answer questions of language arts, and Eat It came on! :oo
Al's working on Album #14 RIGHT NOW (kinda)!!!!
Weird Al: The Book is out NOW!
[email protected]
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zawesome27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BIGAlfan2711
Regular

Post by BIGAlfan2711 »

I've got another other one! I was watching this funny YouTube video called "The Lego SpongeBob and Batman Movie" and when War Turtle stole Robin's, er... "altering vehicle", The Rye or the Kaiser came on (but not the full song). I was was so surprised. :whoot:
Al's working on Album #14 RIGHT NOW (kinda)!!!!
Weird Al: The Book is out NOW!
[email protected]
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zawesome27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jamiederelict

Post by jamiederelict »

I'm not sure if this counts, but I just heard "Lasagna" during a scene in Yogi Bear. And, yes, I want to believe that I never went to see Yogi Bear.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

jamiederelict wrote:I'm not sure if this counts, but I just heard "Lasagna" during a scene in Yogi Bear. And, yes, I want to believe that I never went to see Yogi Bear.
Still, that's gotta be some nice sync rights for Al (or Zomba, but I hope Al's in on it too).
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

What was the context?
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

An awful movie.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

Well, duh. I'm never gonna see it, so I need the scene described to me.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Yogi's eating lasagna and Boo Boo comes up to him and is all like "You can't eat that, bears can't digest pasta" and Yogi's all like "Oh what's the worst that can happen" and then all of a sudden he throws up, which causes Boo Boo to throw up, then the sheriff throws up, then some camper enters the cabin and is all like "I heard something in here and wanted to see what's going o--oh sweet sassy molassy" and he throws up too and his wife runs in and is all like "What's wrong honey oh no bleeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh" and she throws up on their son, who subsequently throws up.

Actually I may have confused the mass vomiting with the audience reaction to the film.
jamiederelict

Post by jamiederelict »

Nothing big, just played before you get the "big reveal" of Yogi's cave. Because, Yogi's cave is a messy cave. So I wonder what context the song was used. I didn't see one shred of pasta in that scene. A lot of food, a few pic-a-nic baskets, some weird frog-turtle hybrid, but no pasta that I could note. I'm wondering why Lasagna was used in this move, and not in Garfield. At least it would have fit in Garfield. Except the fact that it's a crappy movie also. Even Bill Murray knows he was fooled into being in that hot mess.

@anthontherun That was close to being my reaction, but I have a strong stomach. I guess I have a metabolism for poorly reviewed kids movies...