The Weird Al Says Tweet!

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

FredHuggins @ October 29, 2009 07:50 pm wrote: For those who feel like getting upset over missing Al on CNN.com, and there being no archive...I assure you, you missed NOTHING. Al's statement "they're out of news" was extremely accurate in more ways than one. The smiling blue-eyed pile of clothing in the rectangle next to Al's asked the same bloody stock questions about Michael, Madonna and Kurt, then asked perhaps the stupidest question of all time: "Are you Weird Al AT HOME too?" Al looked like he was in physical pain at having to dignify that collection of grunts with a "No." Even for the "professional journalist/part-time foot model" standard this woman is expected to perform at, that was stupid. Say what you will about Kevin Pollak, but at least thanks to him I LEARNED a few things about Al.

You missed NOTHING.
Sounds horrible, like 99.9 % of the crappy interviews he has to endure. I loved the Kevin Pollak one (and The Scott Aukerman one on CDR) I was sleeping when Al tweeted about being on CNN anyway.. guess I didnt miss much. Thanks FredHuggins!:)
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

TMBJon @ October 26, 2009 12:57 pm wrote: WHiZZi recently created a Twitter account called @WOWAY. I suggest you all follow this account.

The purpose of this account is to @reply it whenever you want to address everyone on WOWAY through Twitter. This way you can talk about forum drama, the latest Al news, etc without annoying all of your other Twitter friends!

Enjoy!!!
Damn I should have thought to squat on that account eh! ;)

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
QuantumError
Requiescat In Pace

Post by QuantumError »

Lol...did anyone notice that Al has a list on the right side of his profile "@alyankovic/people-i-am-sleeping-with" and has Suzanne listed on there?
I guess that is twitter's method of saying that Al is married to Suzanne?

:lol:
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

quantumerror @ November 01, 2009 06:21 am wrote: Lol...did anyone notice that Al has a list on the right side of his profile "@alyankovic/people-i-am-sleeping-with" and has Suzanne listed on there?

:lol:
That list was funny! Let's hope he doesn't add anyone to *that* particular list! :lol:
Is my dude a dweeb?
JCM
Off The Deep End
Awards: Most Annoying User

Post by JCM »

Wizzerkat @ November 01, 2009 08:30 am wrote: That list was funny! Let's hope he doesn't add anyone to *that* particular list! :lol:
:vomit:
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

haha, just saw that list. That's funny!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Wizzerkat @ November 01, 2009 08:30 am wrote: That list was funny! Let's hope he doesn't add anyone to *that* particular list! :lol:
With one post, Wizzerkat has single-handedly angered more Al Gals than every other post by every other member on this forum combined.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

So you're saying Al Gals support infidelity?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

IMHO any Al Gal worthy of the name is quite content to have Al sleeping with Suzanne and only Suzanne. Because Al being happy and having a good life makes us happy. And as for the so-called gals not worthy of the name, well, we'll take them round back by the dumpsters for some private counseling.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Because the sort of counseling you will give them is not permissible on the streets?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.