Weird Al Related Dreams

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Re: Weird Al Related Dreams

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Webkinz38824 wrote:That's obviously fake anyway i mean it's just a flipping saying when are sayings ever true
Well, sayings are true sometimes. It all depends.

Ultimately, what's going to happen is going to happen. You could spend your entire life keeping yourself in optimal health and then die from being hit by a meteor. Nobody knows what's going to happen, so you just have to do your best in life and then see what unfolds.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

I actually got a tiny bit of sleep and had an Al dream. It was quite strange but epic (to me, at least). I was hosting the WOWAY Awards and did it as a musical, mainly like Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I had a bunch of musical numbers with WOWAY - related lyrics. Sadly, I can only remember some of the lyrics that I sang / came up with in the dream. I think I remember the "My Freeze Ray" parody the most. Why can't they invent something that records your dreams? Or why can't I learn to stay asleep and somehow operate a pen to write stuff down while asleep?
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Yankopunk wrote:Why can't they invent something that records your dreams? Or why can't I learn to stay asleep and somehow operate a pen to write stuff down while asleep?
Maybe in about 478 years we can, but until now that will never happen while any of us are alive :rolleyes:
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Heds wrote: Maybe in about 478 years we can, but until now that will never happen while any of us are alive :rolleyes:
Well, I've written down stuff while I was asleep before, but none of it made sense. :lol:
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

I had a dream where [TMB]Jon had a restaurant on the Tenerife coastline and it was littttttttt.

That restaurant served some GREAT ice cream man. Don't forget to mention the Canarian potatoes!!! Aaaaaaah it was so great.
:,,,,,) Jon make this reality I will love you forever
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

I've had dreams about WOWAY before
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Webkinz38824 wrote:I had a dream where Al sweared

earlier in the dream a bunch of other nonsensical things happened but that was the most unbelievable thing, somehow.
He already swears
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.