Weird Al Related Dreams

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

KaleyFromSpace
Occasional

Re: Weird Al Related Dreams

Post by KaleyFromSpace »

I had a dream last night that Al and I were just hanging out - it was great. We were in a room, and everything was chill, and there were a few other people around.
I live in Southern California, land of earthquakes, and scientists are saying that "The Big One" is due any time now. It terrifies me. But anyway, in the dream, there had been little tremors all day, and they were getting bigger, and everyone pretty much knew that The Big One was coming soon. So I was trying to enjoy my time with Al despite the impending doom, and stay close to him so that when the earthquake hit, I could try to protect him. (That's me - 5'3" and underweight but still wants to protect everyone) :P
Eventually, the earthquake did come and although it was really dramatic (the ground splitting open and things falling everywhere) I can't really remember what happened. My grandma was there and she was in on Operation Protect Al, so she kept ushering us to sheltered places and stuff - she seemed to be immune to the earthquake. All turned out fine, I assume, because I saw Al in a later dream. :D
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

KaleyFromSpace wrote:I had a dream last night that Al and I were just hanging out - it was great. We were in a room, and everything was chill, and there were a few other people around.
I live in Southern California, land of earthquakes, and scientists are saying that "The Big One" is due any time now. It terrifies me. But anyway, in the dream, there had been little tremors all day, and they were getting bigger, and everyone pretty much knew that The Big One was coming soon. So I was trying to enjoy my time with Al despite the impending doom, and stay close to him so that when the earthquake hit, I could try to protect him. (That's me - 5'3" and underweight but still wants to protect everyone) :P
Eventually, the earthquake did come and although it was really dramatic (the ground splitting open and things falling everywhere) I can't really remember what happened. My grandma was there and she was in on Operation Protect Al, so she kept ushering us to sheltered places and stuff - she seemed to be immune to the earthquake. All turned out fine, I assume, because I saw Al in a later dream. :D
We have fears like that in Scotland, but it's all about having a massive hurricane despite getting year-round rain and thousands of storms, rain and snow, every year :lol: Our weather isn't that great. Enjoy that 50+ degrees you get in Cali while you can!
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Skyline1295

Post by Skyline1295 »

I don't remember my dreams very often, but this is what I remember: I was on an elevator. After a few floors, Al walks in. I don't really say anything because I don't want to bother him. A few minutes later the elevator stops and we realize we're trapped. 30 minutes or so passes by, and we are just standing there waiting for the elevator to start working again. I notice from the corner of my eye that Al is becoming somewhat fidgety. (The dream splits into three different scenarios after this) 1. He grimaces, grabs at his stomach, then stops. I ask him, "Are you alright?", he says "I'm fine." We go back to waiting. A few minutes later he grabs at his stomach again, but this time he falls to his knees. I don't really know what to do, so I awkwardly kneel down next to him and start rubbing his back. (Don't ask me why this happened, I don't know) long story short, it ends with both of us sitting on the floor with his head in my lap and me rubbing his stomach. And that's where it ends. 2. Pretty much the same as the first, but instead of a stomach ache, he has appendicitis. 3. (This is the scariest one) He starts grabbing his chest. I move over to him, but as soon as I do, he collapses. I try to catch him or at least try to keep him from hitting the ground, but I realize that he's bigger than me (I'm 5 foot 1 1/2 inches tall) and end up getting squished between him and the wall. Somehow I'm able to lower him to the ground without dropping him. I check his pulse, his heart stopped and he wasn't breathing. I begin doing CPR then I wake up. I forgot to mention, All three were a flashback kind of thing. I was at my sisters house and my mom heard about me being stuck in a elevator with Weird Al and that she wanted to watch the security tape video. That's my weird dream(s) thing.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Weird
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

The only Al dream worth noting is a dream I had a few nights ago I was at his concert. He came out singing Polka Face! after that it played a bunch of random videos. The next song he did was Smells Like Nirvana at the end he killed himself is the same was Kurt Cobain did but came back to life in the Wanna B Ur Lovr costume. He sang it then I woke up after he took a whole thing of pills.
KaleyFromSpace
Occasional

Post by KaleyFromSpace »

Skyline, it's interesting you dreamed about an elevator, because so did I. Except it was Conan O'Brien there instead of Al last night, and it was pleasant instead of frightening. :P So, not really on topic, but it's weird we both had elevator dreams!!

It's scary how everyone seems to be dreaming bad scenarios about Al. :( It makes me especially want to have a really good one soon to reverse the trend x)
catladyleeann
Regular

Post by catladyleeann »

I agree, Kaley, that it's scary we are having all these awful dreams about Al. Mine (I've told about it earlier on this thread)was so real that I actually wrote a p.m. to Bermuda, asking if Al and the band were ok. He said that everyone was fine.

I, too, hope thar we can have some good ones to counteract these awful ones!
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

I think it's probably because of all the famous people that we've heard about dying this year, and so naturally we all worry about Al a bit. I haven't had any bad dreams about him so far though.
Love and peace.
catladyleeann
Regular

Post by catladyleeann »

That makes sense. There have been so many...
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

There was an old saying I once read about. Roughly translated into English, it stated, "Should you ever have a dream where someone you care about is hurt or they die, it only means that they will be blessed with good health and live for a very long time." So, hopefully these bad dreams just mean that Al is going to be with us for a very long time. He certainly looks amazing and seems to be in excellent health. He takes very good care of himself and is surrounded by wonderful people. So, all that he's in control of, he's doing just fine.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!