Weird Al Related Dreams

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Weird Al Related Dreams

Post by anthontherun »

Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
elkauppila
Occasional

Post by elkauppila »

ok so here I go another totally random dream...

I was reading HIVE (higher institute for villainous education) and my best friend came up behind me nd started talking to me, one of my pet peeves is when people talk to me while I am reading, so I turn around and punch her in the face, I feel so bad that I call Al to make her feel better, It turns out she hates Al and totally doesn't forgive me. I start to cry (I don't cry very often) and Al comes over and is like, "Remember the time we got married at the dump," and I was like "HEY! That line Henry said in What I like about you,"

Then I woke
My best friend is dating my brother, and I like to frighten them by sitting in a stairwell with a tripod...hee hee hee
AlejandraDD
Obsessed
Awards: Most Violent Reaction to Someone Losing the Al-Man of the Year Award (The Tomato Awards)

Post by AlejandraDD »

Did I post that last week I dreamed I was kissing Al? I don't think I posted it here.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there were other stuff in the dream, but... seriously, who'd want to remember the rest of the dream?
"Some nerds search Weird Al boards their whole lives and never meet anyone." - uwvark

2019: Fort Wayne, Kettering, Rochester Hills, Cleveland, Pittsburgh
https://www.concertarchives.org/alejand ... l-yankovic

AlFest 2009
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

It's really rare that I have a dream with a celeb in it and I have never had a dream with Al in it, but last night I actually did. I went over to his house(not the one he lives in in real life) to work on some project. Emo was there too for some reason. I don't recall any details but I remember later Suzanne comes in and then Nina and I figure it's time for me to leave but I can't because I can't find my shoes. Not sure why I would have my shoes off!
Is my dude a dweeb?
Corey
Off The Deep End
Awards: 2015 Best Al Man (-18)

Post by Corey »

Weird...
6/30/15
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

It's just good manners to take your shoes off in someone's house. It's good to know you are respectful of this, Wizzerkat.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

i had a little Al day dream today.

i was just doing my workout and i totally spaced out, and then out of no where Al and the band comes up to me. They just start to stare at me and when i was about to give up, i heard them saying "don't give up now, your almost done, you got this!" And becasue of that day dream i extended my workout and improved my TaeKwonDo techniques.
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

Post by sataneatscheezwhiz »

AlejandraDD @ February 18, 2009 06:23 pm wrote: Did I post that last week I dreamed I was kissing Al?
:whoot: :whoot: :ph34r: :F
"Since when is hitting people with big metal sticks NOT fun?"

"I saw your head, so I just HAD to poke it."
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

Lauren @ February 18, 2009 08:23 pm wrote: i had a little Al day dream today.

i was just doing my workout and i totally spaced out, and then out of no where Al and the band comes up to me. They just start to stare at me and when i was about to give up, i heard them saying "don't give up now, your almost done, you got this!" And becasue of that day dream i extended my workout and improved my TaeKwonDo techniques.
ALright Lauren! You have Al and the band as a cheering section AND to improved on some butt kicking techniques! That is awesome! *high five*

And Alejandra I WANT THAT DREAM! :F *is jealous*
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

:lol: Those are such awesome dreams everyone.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect