Weird Al Related Dreams

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

I had this dream me and my friend were at a hockey game but the arena was really weird and different than the real one I usually go to (Mellon Arena). The glass going around the outside had boards holding it up and I think the roof was missing. It just seemed really open in my dream.
Around the outside there were all kind of rooms and doors that we were exploring during my dream but there were I guess security guys after us. Wasn't sure. Somebody was following us and chasing us. I remember finding a back room with all this exercise equipment and we just got on it and froze. Somehow that fooled the guys and they left. (they thought we were mannequins or something?)
I heard a goal get scored so I tried to find a way to get out of where I was and back to the middle where I could see what was going on. By the time I found a way I saw some fireworks that were just ending because I saw like 2 color blasts then a lot of smoke and the lights came back on. I looked down on the ice where a stage was set up but was already being torn apart so the 3rd period could start. It was old Al (or young AL depending on how you see it, the one with the glasses and curly fro) with an accordion bowing and waving as he walked offstage. I was really upset that I had missed his performance. That's all I remember.

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
weirdalrocks
Obsessed

Post by weirdalrocks »

great dream uwvark :peace:
next posting goal:2700
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

That sucks that ya missed the show Marc :(
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I have strangely had several dreams involving just missing Weird Al concerts. I wonder what that means.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Corey
Off The Deep End
Awards: 2015 Best Al Man (-18)

Post by Corey »

It means that it's a bad omen.
6/30/15
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

From dreammoods.com:
Concert
To dream that you are at a concert, represents harmony and cooperation in a situation or relationship in your waking life. You are experiencing an uplift in your spirits.

So just missing a concert would imply falling just short of having harmony in your waking life... Sounds about right to me.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
piranha
Addicted

Post by piranha »

I can't remember the dream I just had about Al. ... How disappointing. I'm sure it was good, I mean, the last nightmare I've had since I moved was Joe from Blue's Clues cancelled Blue's Clues, and Sam from The Wiggles cancelled The Wiggles. I was so sad when I woke up, for a while I thought it was real. xD;
they/them pronouns please !! (previously: CrazyWeirdAlLady)
weirdalrocks
Obsessed

Post by weirdalrocks »

:huh: uh ok
next posting goal:2700
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

CrazyWeirdAlLady @ February 19, 2009 02:50 pm wrote: I can't remember the dream I just had about Al. ... How disappointing. I'm sure it was good, I mean, the last nightmare I've had since I moved was Joe from Blue's Clues cancelled Blue's Clues, and Sam from The Wiggles cancelled The Wiggles. I was so sad when I woke up, for a while I thought it was real. xD;
wow, that is a nightmare.
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

CrazyWeirdAlLady @ February 19, 2009 05:50 pm wrote: The last nightmare I've had since I moved was Joe from Blue's Clues cancelled Blue's Clues, and Sam from The Wiggles cancelled The Wiggles. I was so sad when I woke up, for a while I thought it was real. xD;
Haha. The evil people are cancelling shows!
Steve= Win/ Joe= Fail
Greg= Win/ Sam= Fail
:lol:
SWIGGITY SWOOTY