Weird Al Related Dreams

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

I had this dream I was at a restaurant and they had these laptops on every table you could use. They were weird because they looked like regular laptops except they were stretched out. Imagine two laptops sitting right next to each other. That's what they were like. Widescreen. I was staring at the chick that was cleaning off a table next to mine when we heard a loud crash. The way the chick was standing she just had to look up while I had to stand up and turn around to see what was going on. I could hear an old stereotypical Italian cook with the chefs hat and everything swearing and going off in Italian (my subconsience knows Italian?). I could just see him thru the swinging doors that led to the back. I saw him take off his hat and use it to start smacking someone. It was young Al. He was trying to untie his apron to get it off so he could run away. I guess he got fired. As soon as he ran out I turned to the lady and was like 'Dude that was Al!!' and she just shrugged and went back to cleaning tables.

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

:blink:

That was the best freakin' dream ever!!!! :whoot:
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

Post by sataneatscheezwhiz »

no it wasn't! Al got fired! :(
"Since when is hitting people with big metal sticks NOT fun?"

"I saw your head, so I just HAD to poke it."
weirdalrocks
Obsessed

Post by weirdalrocks »

last night i had a dream where i went to quebec and we went to sing songs at the church and i learned "don't download this song" :whoot: kind of a weird song for church huh :lol:
next posting goal:2700
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

Post by sataneatscheezwhiz »

i had two Al dreams, last night and the night before. the first one was that I was gonna see another concert, but right before i walked into the theater i woke up!!! the second dream was that Al was dead! ;(
"Since when is hitting people with big metal sticks NOT fun?"

"I saw your head, so I just HAD to poke it."
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

uwvark @ February 24, 2009 09:06 am wrote: I had this dream I was at a restaurant and they had these laptops on every table you could use. They were weird because they looked like regular laptops except they were stretched out. Imagine two laptops sitting right next to each other. That's what they were like. Widescreen. I was staring at the chick that was cleaning off a table next to mine when we heard a loud crash. The way the chick was standing she just had to look up while I had to stand up and turn around to see what was going on. I could hear an old stereotypical Italian cook with the chefs hat and everything swearing and going off in Italian (my subconsience knows Italian?). I could just see him thru the swinging doors that led to the back. I saw him take off his hat and use it to start smacking someone. It was young Al. He was trying to untie his apron to get it off so he could run away. I guess he got fired. As soon as he ran out I turned to the lady and was like 'Dude that was Al!!' and she just shrugged and went back to cleaning tables.

I see the beginning sequence for UHF2 here people!

SECW Al died! :oo ;( Nooooooooooooo! I like your other dream better...with Jim riding a tricycle. I tried that once as an adult. Man it is hard to peddle one of those things with longs legs. They keep getting in the way!

I haven't had an Al dream for ages dammit!!!!! :angry:
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

Nah I had a better idea for UHF2 I posted in some other thread. Outer Space TV!!

Let me look for that.....

BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

:oo Stanley dies!!!!!! *sniff* Lower your mops for a moment of silence!
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

I figured he's kind of not that popular anymore after his rant but it would be an amusing death for sure. Pelted by oranges or catapulted into the middle of a busy highway or attacked by an escaped zoo animal he was taunting maybe.

BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

:lol: ............ :F