Weird Al Related Dreams

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Annie27
Addicted

Re: Weird Al Related Dreams

Post by Annie27 »

No, it was just a dream photo.
Concerts: 5/30/15
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

"I have to assume my enemies are idiots"- Al Yankovic
Devoted Al fan since the very young age of two
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
TenPoundHammer

Post by TenPoundHammer »

I had a dream that I met both Weird Al and Meghan Trainor at a drugstore. I was trying to convince Al to do an "All About That Bass" parody that goes "You know I'm all about that bass, bout that bass, bass fishing", and he told me he'd think about it.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Heds wrote:I had an odd dream last night.

I had a dream where I was at a theme park that looked like it had rotted out over the years but was still in operation. I got a car and drove into the entrance sign, which crushed it, and the ticket booth below. I could've been made to pay the theme park £1000 (for the sign and the injured employee who was in the ticket booth when the massive sign collapsed) and also could've been banned from the premises, but I managed to get out without my parents knowing or even the THEME PARK knowing (I found out what would possibly happen to me via the news, but I basically got away with it), because we were going on a holiday. I went to an airport and was ready to board the plane in 5 minutes. The destination was Bodrum, Turkey, (I've went there twice before) and we just went there. The plane was kind of magic, as we were there in about an hour, and a flight from the UK to the Bodrum takes about over 4 hours, but it depends what airport you fly from. We got a transfer to our hotel and then I went out into the beach.

It was nice and sunny on the beach (Now this is odd, as Bodrum is more of a city destination than a beach destination. But hey ho, dreams aren't THAT exact) There was a pool nearby, and another side of the beach hosted the marina - at lunchtime there would be a "mini-festival" where owners of all the boats that parked there were given a MASSIVE, and I mean MASSIVE balloon (Basically a parade balloon) to attach to their boat, and they would keep their boats parked to keep it like a display. Little stalls selling local confectionary (baklava, little cakes, etc), sweets (you know, gummy candy and hard boiled sweets) and street food were set up. I didn't go to the festival on the first day, as I thought it would be a bit to early to hustle and bustle through the crowds.

I was on the beach chilling, and guess who I met?

Yep, you guessed it - Al.

I befriended Al. He was in his trunks, but he was dry - so I was guessing he was planning to go swimming. He had a shirt, but he took it off after a while because he was sweating (It was over 40 degrees Celcius, as far as I know) and he was getting sweat marks on his armpits, which he found a bit embarrassing, especially on a holiday. We went into the sea and splashed each other for a while - it was great fun. The smile on his face when he slipped into the water on a tiny pebble was priceless - I had a good giggle at that. We then went to the pool, sat down and had a chat for a while. Then, he told me he had to go to the loo, so I decided to wait outside for him, and as he walked in, a girl noticed I was with Al, and suddenly began crying and running away. I told Al about the girl's hissy fit after, and he laughed and said this - "Offt, she'll never get a crush in high school because she'll be focusing on me!" and we both had a great giggle.

then...

I WOKE UP ;(
To this day, this is still one of the best dreams I have had in my life.
Also, I've really forgotten about baklava - when I went to Bodrum I always had it.

I may have only spent 14 days of my life there, but they'll forever be in my heart - especially as they motivated this amazing dream I had.
Who knows - maybe someday I'll be able to prance away with Al in a hotel by the marina like this. Maybe someday we'll splash each other on the beach water.

Maybe someday this dream will be reality. And I would enjoy every second of it.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Long time no dream - eh?

Last night I had a dream where I went on this cruise, but we had these seats and the ship was pretty small.

Apparently there was word going around the street in this town (some sort of tinier New York I've been to in a dream before) that Al was in the Toys R Us (seriously I don't know)

So I went there, and he was there. I didn't really interact with him.

I woke up.

It never really went anywhere, wasn't that disappointed.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KaleyFromSpace
Occasional

Post by KaleyFromSpace »

Oooo I like this topic. I have so many Al related dreams and I can still remember a lot of them.
This was a very small one. So right before I woke up this morning I was having a dream where I had to sing with a choir in front of an audience, and I thought I should use the bathroom before performing, but there weren't any in our auditorium, so I wandered into an office building to try and find one. I started walking down the corridor with all the office doors, and there was one open, so I peeked inside and Al was sitting there at a desk. (imagine - office AU. omg). There were a few people inside having a meeting, and Al was sitting with his back to the door, and when I stopped at the door he turned around to face me.
I can see this dream coming from the meet and greet experiences I've had, because I'm always so swept away by the warmth and interest with which he greets every person, and I have his beautiful facial expressions etched into my memory for all eternity. So in my dream I sort of relived that first second of the meet and greet where he acknowledges you for the first time and you get blasted into another dimension, you know? :inlove:
So anyway we say hello to each other, very cordial. And then at that point I went full-on office intern, forgetting about my choir performance, and I was like "How are you? Do you need anything? Can I get you some coffee?" and he said he was fine but thank you, and then I woke up.
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

KaleyFromSpace wrote:so I peeked inside and Al was sitting there at a desk. (imagine - office AU. omg)
Yes yes more on this please. :ph34r: With Al in the First World Problems outfit with that tie and omg

How broad is the definition of "dreams" for this topic? :think: Do the dreams have to come from your subconscious when you're asleep, or can we also describe fanfiction scenarios? :P
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
KaleyFromSpace
Occasional

Post by KaleyFromSpace »

Is there a fanfiction topic somewhere? Or would that go under Yankochick Central? (Or can anybody direct me to some good fanfics, for scientific research of course.) Idk maybe it'd be a bit messy to put both sleeping dreams and awake dreams in the same topic.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »