Weird Al Related Dreams

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Re: Weird Al Related Dreams

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

I had a dream where Al did this science show in the 2000's and I was given volumes 1 and 2 of the DVDs as a gift from my friends because they found it on eBay and it was rare.

Watched the hell out of them.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Oh wow, Al doing a science show, that sounds awesome.
Love and peace.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

It was, Sappho :lol: I said that in my dream I did watch the crap out of it.
By that I meant watching it with friends in my rich LA home having a great laugh out of all the cringe.
Webkinz38824 wrote:WEIRD AL THE SCIENCE PAL!
AL! AL! AL! AL!
It wasn't a Bill Nye the Science Guy parody, but the intro was pure cringe.
It was just a bunch of kids and video footage of Al from the show edited onto colourful backgrounds and scrolling around like credits. That was the part we literally laughed at the most.
"HAAAAA THIS IS PURE CRAP"
"YES IT SURE IS"

The more cringey part was when we got to an episode on the human body.
"GO NAKED AL"
"I KNOW YOU CAN"
All he did was go shirtless for an X-ray and that was disappointing because we were expecting him to go full-blown naked for it.
because that kind of crap's funny for us

Also, there were parts where he talked to children and told them facts and they were like "WOAH, AL, THAT'S AMAZING" as a child is to say when they hear a fact from someone called Al... and that's what had us laughing too.

It's such a shame it didn't last long, especially because we lived in LA and were having a brilliant time.
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

My girlfriend told me this morning she had a dream last night that she was starting a class and Al was the teacher and her father was Al's assistant. Dreams can be wild, I hate when you have weird and crazy dreams and you want to talk about them but can't remember exactly what happened. :rolleyes:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

A while ago I had a dream where I had somehow gotten into a performance of Hamilton, except it was already in progress (I was allowed in because someone else had apparently left halfway through) so I had no idea what was going on and I ended up quietly reading to myself while enjoying the music.

Somewhere along the way it changed into a more casual music performance and Al and his family were in the audience. Lin-Manuel Miranda walked into the audience and serenaded Suzanne and Nina with some song.

Then there was time travel and someone left an idea with Past Al (present Al did not travel with us, nor did any of the other named characters) and when we got back Al was a successful filmmaker. I've no idea if he still did music, too, because that's when I woke up.

...I'm still laughing at this dream because of how it all starts off relatively normal and then suddenly there's time travel. XD
Love and peace.
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Had a dream wherein I discovered a Polaroid photo of my mom when she was pregnant with me where she was standing in a side-hug with Al and I was like "everything makes sense now." I posted it on WOWAY trying to be clever like "hey, I'm in this photo..." and you guys were like oh smurf
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

yankochick38 wrote:Had a dream wherein I discovered a Polaroid photo of my mom when she was pregnant with me where she was standing in a side-hug with Al and I was like "everything makes sense now." I posted it on WOWAY trying to be clever like "hey, I'm in this photo..." and you guys were like oh smurf
But... does the photo actually exist? :huh:
aaaa

//heds