Generic Al Blather

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

piranha
Addicted

Post by piranha »

This guy in my first block class, we call him P, he heard me talking about Al Fest, and he was like "Is that like Al Con? I went to one of those!" I was like WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT A SECOND HERE. YOU WENT TO AL CON? And he was like "Yeah!" It was really bizzare. I mean... what are the chances, man? o3o;; -lives in the middle of nowhere-
they/them pronouns please !! (previously: CrazyWeirdAlLady)
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

CrazyWeirdAlLady @ February 26, 2009 12:34 am wrote: This guy in my first block class, we call him P, he heard me talking about Al Fest, and he was like "Is that like Al Con? I went to one of those!" I was like WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT A SECOND HERE. YOU WENT TO AL CON? And he was like "Yeah!" It was really bizzare. I mean... what are the chances, man? o3o;; -lives in the middle of nowhere-
Woah Thats amazing Gianna! Always good to meet a fellow fan! :-)
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
wayword
Occasional

Post by wayword »

DrDecay, I fully support being totally flummoxed by life going on. For example, when I started my first full-time work, I was 21. I was for 2 or 3 years the youngest person on staff. Now, I will be 51 in only 2 short weeks. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I still _feel_ young. But now, instead of being the youngest, I kind of assume I'm the oldest person in the room. It's quite odd.
"I think the biggest secret to keeping a band together is, don’t be a jerk." -- WAY
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Gianna, which AlCon did this person go to, and is there any reason you can't tell us his name? That's cool that you met someone who's been to an AlCon.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

wayword @ February 26, 2009 05:51 am wrote: DrDecay, I fully support being totally flummoxed by life going on. For example, when I started my first full-time work, I was 21. I was for 2 or 3 years the youngest person on staff. Now, I will be 51 in only 2 short weeks. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I still _feel_ young. But now, instead of being the youngest, I kind of assume I'm the oldest person in the room. It's quite odd.
LOL Marie.. I don't think I'll ever get used to not being a teenager any more.
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

DrDecay @ February 25, 2009 05:06 pm wrote: What is the true deffinition of an "old-timer" anyway?
I think you officially become one when you start yelling at the neighborhood kids to stay off your lawn.

Lousy kids. <_< :x:

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

:blink: Well I don't have a lawn, but I tell kids to stop playing in the street!!!

:blink: <---This is a great face! :vomit:
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

I was at my local Menards store and My Sherona by The Knack came on and my son stopped dead in his tracks and said, "hey those aren't the words!" I tried to explain that this was the original song but he wouldn't hear of it. He said, "Hey don't they know (they being The Knack) that this song has already been done! Why are they using Al's music!)

Hehe...die hard Al fan to the end! :lol:
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

Post by sataneatscheezwhiz »

:lol: that's great!
"Since when is hitting people with big metal sticks NOT fun?"

"I saw your head, so I just HAD to poke it."
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

:lol:

That is so cute! You tell Josiah that Doug Feiger is a huge Al fan, and that is was fine with him that Al used that song *or, you know, Doug used Al's song, in Josiah's eyes*.

To quote Beetlejuice: "Kids! you know I love them!" ~ Delia *aka Catherine O'Hara*
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325