Generic Al Blather

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Generic Al Blather

Post by anthontherun »

It's that time again, kiddies!

Place all that random, amusing Al chat here that doesn't seem to fit it's own topic.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

So Al used to live in a pink house?!?! I wonder what that does to a person. Oh yeah...

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

:lol:
*is greatful for pink houses*
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

The house might not have been pink when Al lived in it(she says not remembering the Biography right now)
Is my dude a dweeb?
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

So then someone buys a normal looking house and then actually comes to the conclusion 'Hey I think I'm going to paint my house pink!' LOL Sorry I just have to laugh.

Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Pink isn't really an odd choice for a Spanish-style house in CA, at least not hot pink. :D
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

I didn't know where else to put this as there is not a 'Bob' topic. Rather than many lines each being it's own palidrome, this entire poem is one big long palidrome.

link

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Orthography Enthusiast @ February 19, 2009 07:10 am wrote: Pink isn't really an odd choice for a Spanish-style house in CA, at least not hot pink. :D
Yeah, oddly it's not that strange to me now that I've been living in SoCal for a few years...
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I was just watching MSNBC and on "1600 Pennsylvania Avenue," David Shuster was teasing a story about sushi in Japan. They played "Eat It" over this tease.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

:whoot: Horay! I found a place in this forum that I can write about how I am feeling and that is OLD. I think I am starting to get a little bit of an understanding of what the "old-timer' Weird Al fans felt when my generation started listing to his music. I know I am only 24 and thats not old at all however I have shifted through some of people's profiles and looked at their birthdate and was shocked and had a "moment." I don't mention names but when I was looking at 1996 and they have a higher level than me and joined sometime in 2008 thats when it dawned on me. Yikes... am I an "old-timer" now??? What is the true deffinition of an "old-timer" anyway? Who makes these rules and who actually pays attention. Now I have been listing to Weird Al now, even before some of these kiddies were even born 1992 to be exact, when the "Off The Deep End" album came out and he was making fun of Nirvana, and that was like 17 or 18 years ago. So I am I an old timer? Blah. Its fun to think about and I thought because I was thinking about this that I would share. I am sure someone who has been fans of his since the 80's can awnser this question. :think: