Generic Al Blather

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

Post by sataneatscheezwhiz »

i was wondering why those ones were so hard to find lately... :think: at least they're on weirdal.com, and at a pretty good price too.
"Since when is hitting people with big metal sticks NOT fun?"

"I saw your head, so I just HAD to poke it."
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

I ordered Polka Party(and Alapalooza) from Tower Records. Hopefully they are telling the truth about having PP in stock!
Is my dude a dweeb?
Cohocat
Obsessed

Post by Cohocat »

This is totally random, but does anyone in this forum like Pie a la Mode? I've never tried it. Isn't it like pie, but with ice cream on top?
The inner machinations of my mind is an enigma.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Cohocat @ April 17, 2009 01:50 am wrote: This is totally random, but does anyone in this forum like Pie a la Mode? I've never tried it. Isn't it like pie, but with ice cream on top?
Yes. :whoot:
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

CatraDhtem @ April 07, 2009 02:00 pm wrote: This is just a heads up that according to both Amazon and FYE, three Al albums--"Polka Party!", the "UHF" soundtrack, and "The TV Album"--are now out of print. Not merely backordered, mind you, I mean completely unavailable.
Are they still iTunable?
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

Random thought. Its been a long time since I have watched UHF. How long has it been for any if you?
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

JEDM

Could you change your advitar please? You making me rather hungry. Its ok if you don't, its just that immage makes me really want whats in that picture.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I remember the last time I watched UHF. It was around the time the DVD came out. They really did a nice job with that, btw. Anyway, it had the added bonus of being the first (and only) time I watched it "alternatively" :wacko:

Technically, the last time I watched it was the commentary track a few days later.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

DrDecay @ April 17, 2009 03:16 am wrote: JEDM

Could you change your advitar please? You making me rather hungry. Its ok if you don't, its just that immage makes me really want whats in that picture.
Done. :)
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

Wow! Um, thank you. You didn't have to do that! I was just starving at the time and I wanted to eat your advitar! But, Stewie is always a great alternative! "What would you like? Oh, a dead Louis!"