The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Re: The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

You don't want that.
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

If someone wants to take a break, they don't need a reason. In fact, sometimes it's recommended.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

While doing my yearly watching of The Weird Al Show, I thought of you all.

I've been gone. But I am back. A lot has happened! I'm in a great place now.
I've been working hard in college and I've been publishing my own music online.
Can't believe I'll be a 22 year old girl in a few weeks.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Hey ladies and gentlemen. I've decided to come along and say I'm doing very very well. Getting CBT for the anxiety and depression. I've been spending my time off the forum listening to TMBG and chilling on Tumblr. But now I feel it's my time to come back and begin settling back into the community.

Again - big thanks to everybody, especially Jon for being so supportive of me and continuing to support me through the darkness. I hope they've been doing well during my time away.

So I'm back. Welcome me home into the family as much as you may please.

//heds
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

Heds wrote:Hey ladies and gentlemen. I've decided to come along and say I'm doing very very well. Getting CBT for the anxiety and depression. I've been spending my time off the forum listening to TMBG and chilling on Tumblr. But now I feel it's my time to come back and begin settling back into the community.

Again - big thanks to everybody, especially Jon for being so supportive of me and continuing to support me through the darkness. I hope they've been doing well during my time away.

So I'm back. Welcome me home into the family as much as you may please.

//heds
Welcome back, Heds!
Also, I'm back too. (woulda come back earlier but forgot my password and the password reset activation email REFUSED to send.)
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

Eyeball Chair wrote:While doing my yearly watching of The Weird Al Show, I thought of you all.

I've been gone. But I am back. A lot has happened! I'm in a great place now.
I've been working hard in college and I've been publishing my own music online.
Can't believe I'll be a 22 year old girl in a few weeks.
YAY! I didn't see you much before you left, but I saw all your posts and you are great! Welcome back! So many warm welcomes today!(oh that was a lot earlier, I didn't really check the forum in February, I admit.) ;) I've also been publishing(arguably terrible) comedy music online while I was gone, and it got played on the radio and a couple of podcasts :)
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

Webkinz38824 wrote:Alright, friends.

During my time in the YouTube fandom, I learned something. Kindness is the most important thing. I watch people like PewDiePie, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, H3H3, JonTron, Game Grumps... I made so many friends. I'm not sure, but I think I became a better person. Please don't start drama about these people. If you don't like them, that's fine. You don't have to. Please don't argue... <3

Look. I made a lot of mistakes when I was here. I apologize. You must hate me.

Heds... I hurt you. I hurt you so much. When my old best friend abused me... I was looking for a friendship like theirs. Someone who would hate me, and yet love me. Someone... I'm not sure why I was like that. We had a very unhealthy relationship, all because I'm a smurfin' idiot.

I guess I'm leaving. Forever. I'm not going to hurt any more people. I refuse. Making 'friends' is a mistake, I always hurt them. I'm so sorry. I don't deserve to be forgiven. I'm trying to spread positivity, everywhere I go. I want you guys to be happy. I really do. You guys are amazing.

PSI Farewell! Now! I'll see you again someday!
It's a shame you're leaving. But I'm glad you're happy. :) And also, I don't think you're a smurfin' idiot, and I don't hate you. Really :) this particular thread has made me realize a lot, particularly not everybody hates me and not everybody on the internet is out to get me. :)
Kindness is very important. It helps get you everywhere.
You also don't need to be forgiven - because there's nothing to be sorry for :) everybody screws up. The fact alone that you're acknowledging that you messed up is great.
Anyway - though - I'm glad you're happy as we all are. Have a good time.
:hug: -Elliott