The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Re: The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

Webkinz38824 wrote:Can you maybe stop being so salty and get back on topic
Agreed.
minnick27 wrote:Oh I forgot, the new people have the final say in everything. Hey Whizzi, lets change the forum name to "Whatever you want to say, who cares anymore?"

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
I don't even know how to respond to that. Just PLEASE get the thread back on topic, Minnick. You do realize you're picking on a 14 and 10 year old, right? And you're just getting this thread more off topic? I'm kind of getting no my last nerve. I don't want to be rude, but what you said didn't do any benefit for anyone.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

I'm not picking on anyone, I'm stating facts. I understand you are children. What I don't understand is why we allow the children to dictate what goes on on a forum that was around before they were even born. And Webkinz im sorry if you find me salty, but I'm the only person who will speak up. I know for a fact that many long standing members don't come here specifically because of this new era of smurf. We've had this talk before, guess it hasn't sunk in.

Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

What has this forum seriously turned to? Why is it now immature (and I mean IMMATURE. I'm not being a hypocrite because they're acting extremely inappropriately compared to me specifically) little kids unsupervised on the internet? Get a grip, WOWAY. We have issues, but people can talk about them in private.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Heds...

I've been addicted to the Internet due to mental health smurf since I was 9. I stopped being supervised when I was around 11, when my middle school let us bring Chromebooks home. Then, I became addicted to the iPad during 7th grade. Then, I became addicted to my laptop. My parents are pretty lenient with my making friendos online, due to them meeting online. So... Stfu and LET'S MAYBE GET BACK ON TOPIC PERHAPS
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

minnick27 wrote:I'm not picking on anyone, I'm stating facts. I understand you are children. What I don't understand is why we allow the children to dictate what goes on on a forum that was around before they were even born. And Webkinz im sorry if you find me salty, but I'm the only person who will speak up. I know for a fact that many long standing members don't come here specifically because of this new era of smurf. We've had this talk before, guess it hasn't sunk in.

Alright, then. :sorry: I wasn't trying to be mean, or dictate, and I now understand that you weren't either. I think we could've both expressed this in a better manner, and now we have done that. Now we can get this back on topic, shall we? ;)
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

What is the urgency to get back on topic? This is a thread about mentioning one's absence. There's no conversation to get back to. If someone wants to announce they are leaving or coming back, they can do so at any time.

Folks, unless you are a moderator, there is no reason that you need to be urging people to "get back on topic" especially in a thread that has such an ephemeral purpose.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

TMBJon wrote:What is the urgency to get back on topic? This is a thread about mentioning one's absence. There's no conversation to get back to. If someone wants to announce they are leaving or coming back, they can do so at any time.

Folks, unless you are a moderator, there is no reason that you need to be urging people to "get back on topic" especially in a thread that has such an ephemeral purpose.
Okay, understood. Sorry, I will now proceed to use my "I'm Pretty New Here" card, ALRIGHT! That was the only time! A one use card! Now that's over :P and I just announced (in the last page) I was considering leaving, works too :P
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

ell wrote:
TMBJon wrote:What is the urgency to get back on topic? This is a thread about mentioning one's absence. There's no conversation to get back to. If someone wants to announce they are leaving or coming back, they can do so at any time.

Okay, understood. Sorry, I will now proceed to use my "I'm Pretty New Here" card, ALRIGHT! That was the only time! A one use card! Now that's over :P and I just announced (in the last page) I was considering leaving, works too :P
Also, by posting in this forum, it seems I changed my status to "don't mind me, but somehow my brain leads me to thinking people do" to "either don't mind me or hate me(and the majority hate me)" :P um.... at least Webkinz likes me. Oh well! :P Also, I know just saying this doesn't give much proof, but I am not fishing for compliments... So no need to respond to this :P