The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

ell
Occasional

Re: The Big Absence Topic: Once More, With Feeling

Post by ell »

anthontherun wrote:It's not directed at anyone specifically; those are just things that seem to have come up regularly in this topic as of late. No need to apologize.
Alright! I thought it was aimed towards me because right now I kind of accidentally wrecked this thread, but now it seems to be back to normal. Either way, I do apologize because I was being wow is me, and very childish. That's not how I normally behave and either way I'm sorry. But right now I have a reason to be happy because I just got a "Beatles Greatest Hits For Accordion" book which amuses me to put it in the least. :D
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

I'm going to be less active on WOWAY because I now have a crazy addiction to Tumblr and I pretty much spend most of my time on that site now. Avoiding the bullies, SJWs and downright idiotic people on that site, it's been going well for me so far. Been enjoying my time, thus I'm less active here. But I'll have you all know you guys are still family to me. I'll just post, just not that much.

If you do want to keep up with me, you can follow me - my link's been in my signature for a long time so you should all know what it is.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

Webkinz38824 wrote:"Oh Webkinz! You should stop going on Tumblr. It's bad for you! Now if you'll excuse me I'll have to go shitpost on tumblr bc its smurfin' awESOME DUDE
I only have Tumblr to follow theodd1sout comic. No, no I'm not a dweeb, who said I was a dweeb? :F But I'm gonna be less active too just because I'm busy with a bunch of stuff in general. I've been losing activity lately, :P because I run 3 youtube channels where I play with old computers and be a geek (what, stop obsessing! I'm not a dweeb :F) and I've been fixing old computers lately. And also falling in love with using Facebook and joining vinyl record groups like an old person. I've never understood social media until Facebook came along to me :P hey, don't look at me like that! I'm not a dweeb! :P
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Hi there! I've been away for a while for several reasons. I kind of of fell off the WOWAY bandwagon, plus, I couldn't remember my password. Someone on FB told me I should come back, and Bart fixed everything so that I could. Thanks, Bart. :good:
It's been several years, so be patient with me as I try to catch up. Thanks.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Well, thank you, Webkinz!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Great to see you back, Patti! :D
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Welcome back, Patti!
And Peggy
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

algonacchick wrote:Hi there! I've been away for a while for several reasons. I kind of of fell off the WOWAY bandwagon, plus, I couldn't remember my password. Someone on FB told me I should come back, and Bart fixed everything so that I could. Thanks, Bart. :good:
It's been several years, so be patient with me as I try to catch up. Thanks.
Patti! You're back! :D I've only been a member for a month and a half? :P Probably not even... But I've been looking around for way longer and welcome back! :)