He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

FreakyGeeky
Occasional

Re: 27

Post by FreakyGeeky »

They probably did that to annoy Al. K, where's my big ol' butcher knife?
If pickles and guinea pigs, thy cows thou art, thou shalt eat both.

Talk'n In Innernetz Lang'ige sux. Misspelling = INTENDED.

R.I.P Osama

Random Worlds of Random - Coming Soon, Right Now. You are looking at it. I AM A GEEK, THEREFORE I FREAK! YEE!
FreakyGeeky
Occasional

Post by FreakyGeeky »

PAGE 27!
If pickles and guinea pigs, thy cows thou art, thou shalt eat both.

Talk'n In Innernetz Lang'ige sux. Misspelling = INTENDED.

R.I.P Osama

Random Worlds of Random - Coming Soon, Right Now. You are looking at it. I AM A GEEK, THEREFORE I FREAK! YEE!
WeirdMary0427
Obsessed

Post by WeirdMary0427 »

27 subscribers on youtube now!
Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

Sorry to bring this back up, but destiny sometimes sure is weird.
Some months ago I posted a parody of Stop Forwarding That Crap to Me in the Fan Creativity part of the forum. Before that, I had posted it on deviantArt. I go back to look at my stats on deviantArt, and listen: My parody, Stop Writing This Crap Already, has exactly 27 comments! Something based on Al with that amount of comments! ...Wow.
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."
running with Dutch windmills
Off The Deep End

Post by running with Dutch windmills »

In soccer there is a player playing at AC Milan ( Italy ) with number 27 : His name/number on the shirt is :
ferdinand
Occasional

Post by ferdinand »

So, my friends were talking about Bio-Dome (with Pauly Shore) on Monday, and I saw a YouTube video of what was apparently the funniest scene in the movie. I disliked it, so now there are 27 dislikes.
No one in the world ever gets what they want and the truth is we don't know anything.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Today I felt like playing GTA: Vice City for Ps2 for some reason, so anyways, I was playing the game and gathering the cars for the showroom, and the last car they reward you is the hotring racer, which has a big 27 on it, but I never would have cared about the 27 like six years ago or whenever the last time I played it was. Anyways I thought that was funny, also in another recently bumped thread I noticed JCM's post count was left at 2727. I doubt he did that on purpose but it seemed really ironic, so I figured I'd mention it.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

You know that "Close Friends" thing on Facebook? Yeah, I purposely added only 27 people to that! Of course, it has to send notifications to my phone constantly but the one upside to that is that I set "Let Me Be Your Hog" as my notification tone...so, I get to hear that quite a bit throughout the day!
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Sweet! I gotta get me that ringtone.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Well, I only have it because I downloaded a free Ringtone maker app for Android. I actually had to save a Youtube clip of that song on my hard drive for it to actually work.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...