The Cyber Party

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

The Cyber Party

Post by scottidog »

<Scottidog looks around to see if Al is lurking...>

It's not too soon to start planning a Cyber Birthday for our favorite Accordion Meister.

Hmmm, I will have to look for some yummy(?) vegan dessert recipes.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Okay, I'll bring the mango cream pie (made with soy milk, not cream). It seemed like a good choice-- it's got some ingredients that are downright weird-- "kudzu" and "agar agar flakes." (My guess is they're what you use to thicken things when you don't use eggs and can't find the cornstarch or arrowroot)

I also found recipes for vegan Oreo-clones (but it's based on a box mix, and I'd want to read THOSE ingredients first... you never know what might get slipped into the fine print)

Also found a dessert that, frankly, sounds too dangerous to bring to this forum: something called "Erotic Cream." I think it had dates and citrus in it, but anything that sounds even slightly aphrodisiac would probably be just a leetle risky just now.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Gee, ya think?

<Scottidog wonders if she should take that comment personally? LOL>

I also found recipes for vegan Oreo-clones

I love the white stuff, baby. I found a recipe for vegan double fudge brownies... mmmmmmm
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I found this on the Al-oholicsanonymous site...

QUOTE And let's not forget:

\"Weird Al\" Yankovic: October 23, 1959  

*And, as a bit of interesting trivia, Al's birthday is an official holiday in Hungary. Well... actually, it's to remember the 1956 revolution, not him getting older.

-- Gabor Hetyei ([email protected])

You know, I have always said those Hungarians are a very forward thinking people. The started celebrating Al 3 years before he was born!
Hareboy2002

Gifts

Post by Hareboy2002 »

Now what would Al want for his birthday? I 've got it!

1) A new Accordion

2) Recipie for Vegan Twinkie Weiner sandwiches

3) Gift pack from "Spatula City" AND..........

4) Brand new Hawian Shirts

Shhhhhhhhh. don't tell Al what i got him!

:bigups: :onfire:

CAN'T WAIT TILL THE 23rd!!!!!!!!!!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I was at a Music Store the other day, on a WAY safari of course... Anyway they had a bunch of novelty items.

They had a few really funny things. But what I saw that made me think of our boy was a 7 pack of mustaches. Different colors and styles. That way he could change his look daily.

But he still couldn't hide from me. I'd know those beautiful brown eyes and to-die-for curls anywhere!
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

QUOTE QUOTE *And, as a bit of interesting trivia, Al's birthday is an official holiday in Hungary. Well... actually, it's to remember the 1956 revolution, not him getting older.

You know, I have always said those Hungarians are a very forward thinking people. The started celebrating Al 3 years before he was born!

And hey, if there are any science nuts out there, don't forget that Al's birthday is also Mole Day.
WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

Post by WeirdAlFanatic27 »

i had a piece of cake from my b-day party that had Al's face still intactand i wanted to eat it on Al's b-day but my grandma threw it out :(

Love ALways

~~**~~Princess Yankovic~~**~~
He became Francine back in 76' and then he joined that cult. I think his name is Mother Shibubu now.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

QUOTE i had a piece of cake from my b-day party that had Al's face still intactand i wanted to eat it on Al's b-day but my grandma threw it out  :(  

Your birthday cake had a picture of Weird Al on it? Cool. I hope it was also inscribed with an appropriate quotation-- "Eat it!" or "Have some cake- you want some cake?"
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE Have some cake- you want some cake?\"

Shhhhhh, that's what's gonna be on AL's cake!

Actually, that is pretty good. Wonder if any of my friends will think to put that on my cake?