Stuff in common with Al

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Al and I are both mammals, and homo sapiens....

And I like the white stuff too.
dead_parrot
Occasional

Post by dead_parrot »

Uhm, pretty much just stuff that's already been said. I graduated high school a few months ago at age 16 (okay actually I took a test and opted out of the last two years, but hey I'm done!). I like hawaiian shirts and brightly colored shoes. I have very similar tastes in music and comedy. I live in SoCal. I have a dog and it's probably about the same size as Al's poodle (okay it's a puppy and it will eventually be about 10 times bigger than Al's poodle, but it counts right?). We both go to the San Diego Comic-Con (quite a few people I know have seen him there the last few years, but alas not me). Oh and last summer we were both at the Orange County Fair at a Weird Al concert! Coincidence? I think not! :D
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

We're both thin (probably very thin)

I've never gone to a school dance, neither has Al

We share the same sense of humour

Very flexible

If this were pre-1998, poor eyesight would be one

We can't play guitar

Accoring to the weirdal.com FAQ, we do pretty much the same stuff in our spare time.
JKaudio
Occasional

Post by JKaudio »

Great topic El!

Lesse... well, I don't drink or do drugs (it has been said that Al rarely drinks and doesn't do drugs). We both lived past our 20's without ever having been married or having kids (OK, I still have 4 months to go 'til 30, but being single now... I kinda doubt my status will change by then). We both have pastey white legs :nervous:

-Jeremy
-Jeremy
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

I am a musician who can't play guitar ( or any other instrument) but the guitar was the important one to note. I write my own songs. I parody others. I have long hair although it is neither curly nor brown. I love animals!! I am very wierd. It's where my children will get their demented sense of humor from. I love Doctor Demento. Always have . Always will. Just wish I could find a station that played it around here. :( I love music. If it has a beat I can find some way to move to it. It might not look right but it will be movement. :P

Stupidhippie

:stupid:
Attention Michiana Al fans. I will be on Fox 28 Morning show on October 12th 8:00 hour. Wheeeee
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

I don't know about any of you, but I was born in the same century, and even the same millenium! How about that? :D
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Wow!!! Maybe even in the same...*GASP* ...ion!!!!!!!

Pretty much things said before. Bad eyesight (kinda), smart in school (didn't skip a grade though), same sense of humor...
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Captain Wacky
Occasional

Post by Captain Wacky »

Let's see...

-I've been in a movie with Vanna White

-Starred in my own movie

-Have adoring fans all over the world

-Recorded more CD's than I can count

-Have been immortalized on the Simpsons

Okay none of that stuff is true but a gal can dream can't she??? No? Oh all right then.
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Well, now that I think about it, we were both born in the same season of the year. ;)

Also, pretty smart, well at least I'm smart accordion to people here IRL and such.

-CindyBob
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

-Recorded more CD's than I can count

Al was really good at math in school. I bet he can count all the CD's he's recorded. Of course, now he'll have to take the Van and sock off one foot to accomplish the task, but still... :biggrin: