Ask Harvey

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

If you can't read, how do you respond to the forum messages? :rolleyes:
Silence will fall.
CheesyRatte
Addicted

Post by CheesyRatte »

Harvey, do you get along with rats? Are any of your friends rats? :P My pet rats wanted to know because they're big fans of yours. :D
*poke* YAY!
Rats live on no evil star!
*eats rat food* MINE!
~Holly~
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

harvey, where are you now after the weird al show?
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

The Doctor @ Aug 2 2008, 09:10 PM wrote: If you can't read, how do you respond to the forum messages? :rolleyes:
he's harvey the wonder hamster, he can do anything.
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Harvey
Harvey The Wonder Hamster

Post by Harvey »

People keep asking that.

Don't call me people. It's insulting to hamsterkind!

uhh, Harvey, can you read? If yes, what is your favorite book?

The instruction book to my plasma tv. Well, it's not my favorite, but it's the only thing I've been reading for the last week!

If you can't read, how do you respond to the forum messages?

Blind Lemon Yankovic taught me braille if I ever need it. ;)

Harvey, do you get along with rats? Are any of your friends rats?  My pet rats wanted to know because they're big fans of yours. 

That's so sweet! Tell them I said hi! And yeah, I hang out with a lot of rats....they're called Hollywood agents....but seriously, folks......

harvey, where are you now after the weird al show?

Same place I've always been, in the Bob's Big Boy Habitrail. Although I seem to notice I'm on a stinky tour bus rather than my usual posh Hollywood Hills location.....eeyugh!
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

You seem to be showing up a lot more often than you used to.

Any reason for this?
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Al's been using MySpace a lot more lately too....guess it's pretty boring on the road.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Harvey, Al has said that he doesn't really have a pet hamster and that the Harvey the Wonder Hamster gag is just a bit for ALTV and TWAS. So, what gives? Are you really a hamster at all?
Corey
Off The Deep End
Awards: 2015 Best Al Man (-18)

Post by Corey »

How many seasame seed balls can you fit in your mouth at once? Rocky (yes the same Rocky my friend has) can fit 4, can you beat his record?
6/30/15
Harvey
Harvey The Wonder Hamster

Re:

Post by Harvey »

Mystik Tomato wrote:You seem to be showing up a lot more often than you used to.

Any reason for this?
How ironic that this is the long-lost question is the first I see after a two-year sabbatical X*
Bruce the Duck wrote:Harvey, Al has said that he doesn't really have a pet hamster and that the Harvey the Wonder Hamster gag is just a bit for ALTV and TWAS. So, what gives? Are you really a hamster at all?
EXISTENTIAL CRISIS ALERT
Corey wrote:How many seasame seed balls can you fit in your mouth at once? Rocky (yes the same Rocky my friend has) can fit 4, can you beat his record?
I've never been great with competitive mouth-stuffing. But I will challenge Rocky to a farting contest and we'll see who the bigger hamster is.