The Big Al Easter Egg Post!

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Paul

the UHF DVD is in stores here in Alabama,with 3 Easter Eggs

Post by Paul »

The DVD was awesome. The Deleted Scenes were cool too. Al introduced all the clips and it was like 20 minutes worth including Al introducing them. My favorites were the 2 deleted scenes of Emo Phillips the Workshop Teacher. They were funnier then the one that was in the film. The DVD included 3 easter eggs which you can access by following the instructions below:

1. At main menu,click on the TV Knob (or right once and down 2 times for stereo DVD's and hit enter) and there is a clip of al introducing the film (circa 1989).

2. in Audio,Click the upper Right fish (or highlight the French Spoken Language option then hit Left then Enter for Stereo DVD Users) and there's a Deleted Scene of Stanley standing in the window.

3.Under Special Features,Click The "Beware Of Falling Rock" sign (or highlight the Audio Commentary option then hit Left then Enter for Stereo DVD Users) and a short clip of Stanley is accessed.

That's all i found on the DVD.

Paul
Paul

4th easter egg for uhf found

Post by Paul »

go to scene selections,then click 13-16 then hit down then enter and a cut scene from the telethon is here.
Larry
Occasional

Re: the dvd. What exactly are "Easter Eggs?"

Post by Larry »

Thanks
theparodytimes
Occasional

E-eggs

Post by theparodytimes »

the "Easter Eggs" you speak of are usually really cool items on DVD's that a person has to search for (like real easter eggs) anyway they are usually a treat for those who take the time and energy to find them.

*Thinks of all the eggs on UHF*
I smell Ice Cream!!!!!!
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Larry
Occasional

Post by Larry »

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

It's not exactly an easter egg, but if you go into the special features menu where Al is wandering around in the cave, don't do anything. The third time he goes by cracks me up.

On WAY live the easter egg (are there more?) is a commentary track on the videos for TSB and IAATP. It's accessed thru the audio setup, but I don't remember exactly how.

And of course, RWS has a shhhhh! Secret File! Al giving Dr. D. horsey rides in the park is cute.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

That clip got me to start taping Al things. Now I have my humongous collection... although I'm not challenging Elvis and stuff... :)
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Larry
Occasional

Post by Larry »

And of course, RWS has a shhhhh! Secret File! Al giving Dr. D. horsey rides in the park is cute.

How does one access this?
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

How does one access this?

You simply take your CD, shine it up, turn it sideways...

Err, I mean, put it into your CD-ROM drive. Depending on the kind of computer you have, you may need to open your My Computer or file manager-type program. Once there, just click on your CD drive. You should be able to see the bonus files now.

Of course, that's assuming they're on the Canadian issue.