Sad News About QuantumError

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Yankopunk
Addicted

Re: Sad News About QuantumError

Post by Yankopunk »

This is so heartbreaking. I remember QuantumError, and it's sad that we've lost a beloved member of our family here at WOWAY. I send love and my best wishes for healing to his friends, family, and loved ones. It's never easy to lose a loved one.

Never forget to cherish those you care about in life. It only takes a moment to show appreciation in any way for those you care about. Treasure every moment.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

John provided me with some support during my rough stage, and I'll never forget his words on mental health. He was a lovely young man and he will be dearly missed. This is so so sad. Nobody should ever have to go through this with a friend. I am in shock.

Rest in peace, John. My thoughts go out to his family and friends during this incredibly difficult time.

Time is such an illusion and heaven only knows when things are gonna happen. None of us expected us. Please hug your family, friends or people you have even closer. You'll never know what is going to happen.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
senorconebra
Be jealous.
Awards: OA in Tweeting/Social Media (2015)
Best Yankochick (-18 Division, 2015)

Post by senorconebra »

Wow. We had a few conversations in the past and he was always such a nice, pleasant guy. I'll miss him a bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
conk or bepis
catladyleeann
Regular

Post by catladyleeann »

I'm so very sorry to hear this. I am praying for peace for the hearts and souls of his family and friends.
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

I am so sorry for everyone's loss. *hugs* He passed too young. :'(
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Just reading this now as I don't look through general chat often. I loved reading his posts, he was a cool cat! R.I.P. friend and my condolences to his family and all on here who knew him personally.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!