Al's Swears

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Re: Al's Swears

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Hell, Slut, Crack Hoe & Ass are not swears. Bastard, & mothersmurfer are
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

YankoSwag 8888 wrote:Hell, Slut, Crack Hoe & Ass are not swears. Bastard, & mothersmurfer are
Excuse me but most of those count as swears. Swears are things you would not say around children or on PG shows/movies.
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

yankochick38 wrote:Swears are things you would not say around children
In that case, my parents swore even more than they already did. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't say, "You're an embarrassment to us" to a child, so that counts as a swear. :lol:
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Yankopunk wrote:
yankochick38 wrote:Swears are things you would not say around children
In that case, my parents swore even more than they already did. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't say, "You're an embarrassment to us" to a child, so that counts as a swear. :lol:
I've heard about all the crap you've been through so much and talked to you so much to help you get through it, but all I can say is... I'm sorry. You never deserved any of this. Please stop blaming yourself for all of this, it isn't your fault your parents don't care about you. If they're still alive, you should go over to theirs today and give them a massive hug. You might've been an accident, but you are obviously the happiest accident ever made. You made this forum brighter and you've helped so many people. I wish I could just come through your computer screen and give you a damn big hug.

Please remember you never deserved any of this. :hug:
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Heds wrote: I've heard about all the crap you've been through so much and talked to you so much to help you get through it, but all I can say is... I'm sorry. You never deserved any of this. Please stop blaming yourself for all of this, it isn't your fault your parents don't care about you. If they're still alive, you should go over to theirs today and give them a massive hug. You might've been an accident, but you are obviously the happiest accident ever made. You made this forum brighter and you've helped so many people. I wish I could just come through your computer screen and give you a damn big hug.

Please remember you never deserved any of this. :hug:
First, thanks so much for the kind words. You're amazing, and I hope you know that. :hug:

It's alright, though. I've indeed heard things like that from them, but I was just trying to make a joke on here. When I did stand-up, my family life actually made for a lot of good material. I guess sometimes you have to try and laugh at the tough things in your life, or at least use those experiences to make others laugh. Anyway...

My parents aren't all that horrible; I know many aren't happy with them after I talk about things involving them, but I love them dearly and always will. They've been really harsh all my life, yeah, but I love them no matter what and deep down, I believe they love me, too. I also make sure to cherish every positive moment and interaction with them, and I feel so blessed and lucky to have a family. So many don't have their parents or any family.

They are alive, and I give thanks for that, everyday. I have no clue what I will do if I lose my brother or my parents, honestly. I don't even want to think about it; anyway, makes it all the more good reason to cherish every positive moment and do all I can to create positive memories with / involving them. They've never been much into hugs and physical affection, as they weren't raised like that (and like I've said, I can count the number of hugs in my life on my hands... so awesome that Al was one of them!), but if the opportunity ever comes up, I take it and cherish the hug.

Aww! I'm definitely not a happy accident, but I'm happy to be here with you all, and thank you all for allowing me here with you. I don't think I've really helped anyone here, but I'd be glad to if I ever could. I'd like to believe it's why I'm still around, as you know.

Here's a hug for you. I know you deal with some tough things regularly, so just remember how strong you are. You'll get through anything, I promise. :hug:

Anyway, back on topic...

Speaking of swears, I swear that I love Al and always will! ;)
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Here is a list of most the swears/innuendos in Weird Al works: I am using spoilers for definitions because most of them are inappropriate.

Orgy On My Own - The whole song
If I Could Make Love To A Bottle - The whole song
One More Minute - Gas station of love
Spoiler:
Masturbation
AL-TV 1987 - Ass
Airline Amy - Upright locked position
Spoiler:
Sex
AL-TV 1992 - Butt plug
Everything You Know Is Wrong - Rabid wolverine in my underwear
Spoiler:
Could mean a number of things
Amish Paradise - Churning lots of butter
Spoiler:
Masturbation (possibly)
Gump - Slut
Phoney Calls - Ass
Jerry Springer - The whole song
Al-TV 1999 - Old Dirty Bastard
Wanna B Ur Lovr - Krakatoa, Anaconda, Heat seeking missile, Beef burrito, Love torpedo
Spoiler:
Ejaculation, Penis, Sex etc
Don't Download This Song - Bastard
Whatever You Like - Grab a couple napkins for later
Spoiler:
To "clean up"
Another Tattoo - mothersmurfer
Last edited by YankoSwag 8888 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

In my opinion, while I see how it could be interpreted, "rabid wolverine in my underwear" was probably not intended as an innuendo. I mean, it IS a song about how everything you could know is wrong. Wolverines don't exist in your underwear.

Also, Another Tattoo wasn't very "full" and it was pretty much only for comedic effect.
aaaa

//heds

senorconebra
Be jealous.
Awards: OA in Tweeting/Social Media (2015)
Best Yankochick (-18 Division, 2015)

Post by senorconebra »

pretty sure "churning lots of butter" doesn't even mean that honestly it doesnt make sense
conk or bepis
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

At the concert I went to he squatted down and pended do "do stuff" it was hilarious.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

senorconebra wrote:pretty sure "churning lots of butter" doesn't even mean that honestly it doesnt make sense
It was pretty much only an innuendo in the music video as a woman passes and he churns faster. Pretty clever but very hidden and not in the actual song itself.
aaaa

//heds