What if Al took over the world?

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Re: What if Al took over the world?

Post by Big Spoon »

Wasn't sarcasm. I was quoting the concert only only song "Gee, I'm A Nerd."

Youtube
And Peggy
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Didn't AL have an idea to do an entire parody song about Star Trek fairly recently but decide to scrap it for being too dated and too...already done on YouTube by someone else?
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Killingsworth wrote:Didn't AL have an idea to do an entire parody song about Star Trek fairly recently but decide to scrap it for being too dated and too...already done on YouTube by someone else?
I think that may have been the "Let it Go" parody called "Make it So" that already existed and was (apparently) popular enough to attract Disney's attention.
Love and peace.
SmadaNave
Occasional

Post by SmadaNave »

Sappho wrote:
Killingsworth wrote:Didn't AL have an idea to do an entire parody song about Star Trek fairly recently but decide to scrap it for being too dated and too...already done on YouTube by someone else?
I think that may have been the "Let it Go" parody called "Make it So" that already existed and was (apparently) popular enough to attract Disney's attention.
It also could be (and I'm just going off Wikipedia nostalgia here), but back in the SOL era, he did have a Star-Trek-parody idea to turn Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" into "Holodeck Girl", along with a parody idea for "SexyBack", which ultimately "You're Pitiful" was actually one of the more successful one-off parody ideas Al had (before "White & Nerdy") that actually came to fruition.
I've done things that'd probably make you lose your brain
'Cause I could surely act the same... THAT'S MY DISGUISE!
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Yeah, he's clearly familiar with Star Trek, it's just that whenever people ask him something Star Trek related, Al always emphasises he's more of a Star Wars geek - like when that old guy (sorry, forgot his name) asked him to name the captains, or when someone at some meeting asked him about a possibility of ST parody.
Just like I've seen all Star Wars and liked them, but I wouldn't go as far as calling myself a Star Wars fan :) .
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

I agree with Vikte, he's passable in Trek knowledge, but he's a SW fan through and through

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
tomatochives
Die-hard Fan

Post by tomatochives »

He would change words in the dictionary to his name. One adjective would be used to describe everything:

"Do you want the Al news...or the Al news?"

"The....Al news?"

"You are HIV...Al."

"....."
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Yes.

Just yes.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

tomatochives wrote:He would change words in the dictionary to his name. One adjective would be used to describe everything:

"Do you want the Al news...or the Al news?"

"The....Al news?"

"You are HIV...Al."

"....."

Sounds horribal.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Wait... If you're doing that... Does this mean?!

AL ALREADY TOOK OVER THE WORLD?!
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.