Al's Aftershow Shirts

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Yank27
Obsessed

Re: Al's Aftershow Shirts

Post by Yank27 »

Don't hate me for bringing a conversation that has been dead for almost a year...because at long last, I have something to add. Y'all ready for it??

I recently gave Al a Mr. Meeseeks T-shirt after the show in Minneapolis...have yet to see him wear it, but him and JW did express great love for the show. In fact, Al said he had just binge watched the first two seasons, and JW mentioned that it was played constantly on the crew bus.

I also gave Al a Jams World shirt after one of the Hollywood Bowl shows, but, I'm sure that disappeared into his hawaiian shirt room, never to see the light of day again. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Nobody will be upset for you bumping a topic. Personally, I love reading everyone's posts. :)

Actually, I was looking at various social media photos with Al in them, and funny enough, he was wearing a Hawaiian shirt that a fan gave him roughly 2 weeks before at the show I attended. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he does wear them eventually.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Just use a Meeseeks Box and tell the meeseeks to get a picture of Al in the shirt!

But seriously, that's awesome. Had no idea Al expressed interest in Rick & Morty before, but I totally can see him being a fan.
And Peggy
catladyleeann
Regular

Post by catladyleeann »

I don't know if Al will wear the shirt I gave him, and I ended up giving it, plus shirts for Suzanne and Nina, and some things that a friend's daughter guaranteed would delight a young teenager, to Jay. I wasn't 100 percent sure I'd see Al, even though I knew I'd wait by the bus for hours if I had to, to be able to meet him.

As it turns out, I did wait by the bus for hours, and I did meet him. What with giving him a thankful hug, telling him what he's meant to me over the last year, and getting him to sign my arm, I totally forgot to mention the shirts, etc.

So if any of you fortunate folks that see him up close and personal happen to notice that he's wearing a shirt with wildlife on it, and "Environmental Studies Center" is printed somewhere on it, would you be so kind as to take a picture and post it here? If you think of it, tell him Lee Ann from Biloxi (I'm actually from Mobile, but it was Biloxi where I got the best hug(s) of my whole life, because it was in Biloxi that Jim, Steve and Al all gave me sweet, wonderful hugs) said thanks again, and I'm over the moon that he is wearing my gift!! :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion:
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

Just spotted this...Al recently wore the Jams World shirt I gave him in Charleston, WV! [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...