Yankochick Central

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Heds
Obsessed

Re: Yankochick Central

Post by Heds »

So y'all, please let this Yankochick vent and let her words all out.

I've realised how much Al has touched me inside. He's made me explore a new life ahead of me that feels so... different. Being able to bond with you guys, sexual preferences and fantasies beside, has really helped me deal with some of those weird emotions at times (because if you've been through it, you know they kinda feel weird. Still feel weird to me at times) and just being able to talk to you all has helped me so much. I might still find them weird and of course it's just so hard to understand because I am exploring them young but Al is so much of a better man to have it kicked off on rather than one of those stupid pop stars. I can't imagine a better community that understands me better.

Al is an ultimate sex god that could set ANYONE on fire, no matter if they're straight or not. He awakened me with a feeling I couldn't immediately identify with that you all know is being "turned on". Exploring my sexuality to Al has been very frustrating, and it does feel very weird at times. Awakening has been tough and extremely hard to understand at times but at times it can feel very nice and relaxing to the point I could fall asleep and have a nice dream. Experiencing these feelings are extremely tough but I'm trying to work through them and understand them. Al has helped me progress into another stage of my life and it feels so nice at times. If I went into more detail it would be quite TMI (I find it hard to understand social skills and what to say and what not to say...) so I won't do so. But Al has made feel nice and strange at the same time and it is hard to understand.

I'm sure you can all agree on how Al looks gorgeous. We've all had traumatic times, depression, anxiety (all of which I've had too) and it just feels brilliant to be with you all. I'm still gonna have times where I feel suicidal, depressed, anxious, like I need a break from it all, and you guys are the perfect bunch that can accommodate me and let me calm down in the best way possible. Depression, anxiety, PTSD-like flashbacks and Aspergers all suck, but you guys have really just helped me from the first moment I felt quite depressed to the first fewer time I felt turned on.

And no!! I'm not leaving! Don't even think about me leaving! The thought of me leaving y'all is sad :(

Anyways, back to the prime subject. I hope you guys can understand I'm just a weird Scottish teenager. Christmas time and a ski trip to Italy is coming up thus I'll be a lot happier. I love going into Glasgow during Christmas and seeing all the sights - one of my favourite things about Glaswegian Christmas. Pila's also gonna be great too, and very relaxing for me because being autistic has always sucked and with all my mental health issues skiing is a great and relaxing way to destress and to allow me to forget that I'm not normal. Some people think just going down a hill is pointless but to me it has actual effects. It's also the excitement of it all that's nice.

But I am a strange Scottish teenager. There's gonna be all those bits of being a teenager where I'm just gonna feel crap and I hope you guys can understand and relate. I love you all dearly but there will be times where I'll just say stuff I may really mean at the time but not mean it later, like "I don't feel like I can go on anymore". Just be calm when I say such things. I am never really perfect having been born to just feel this way, I guess, and the best thing you can do is try and talk to me about something else. Again, I love you all very dearly but again there will be times when I feel that bad.

I really hope you guys just understand that being a teenager is rough. Feeling your kinks for the first time, feeling constantly depressed, having to make every class in time in high school... yep. I'm sure adult Yankochicks will have all experienced that and all. I'm so thankful I have you guys to shine the light for me in a time where I'm finding it difficult to communicate to my parents "I need help". For many it's easy but for me it's a very anxiety-inducing thought.

I hope you can all understand. I love you all so much, like, you guys don't even understand. I'm still struggling sexually, mentally and emotionally but I'm thankful to have you all to guide me through the weird storm of goo, [strong] feelings and literal Murphy's law from all over the place. As I've said so many times being a teenager is terrible (I'm so sorry young me that you had to think my teenage life was gonna be good and all. Maybe... read this post if you have any doubts about your future?) and filled with stuff and emotions hurled at you all over so I just hope you guys really understand me. This post was hard to make but I know it is so important for some of you guys to know about how I am doing and all.

I love you all. Never forget that! I will never leave you and I will be staying here for many merciful years to come :hug: My heart feels so warm and filled with love and thankful for Al (for helping me explore my sexuality, which is sometimes bad, but still good for me in some sort of way because most autistic people like me just don't get taught about this stuff [which is what happened to me] and most don't even awaken. And also for helping me through bad mental health!) and for you guys for at the worst of times getting me out of the craphole that is puberty, depression, anxiety and flashbacks to primary. It's still all going on but I just want you guys to understand a bit more about who I am and what I am going through. It's all difficult but people like you help me see some light in the darkness. :flower:

Love y'all so dearly. Stay happy and peaceful :peace:
Webkinz38824 wrote:Busy. My life doesn't revolve around Al. I realized that I was acting like a cringy idiot to try to one up you. I have things to do- I'm trying to perfect drawing Phineas' head.

Al is a cool guy, but my life isn't just about him.
Oi. You aren't a cringy idiot! You're a really nice person. Don't say that about yourself, ever, ok? You are truthfully one of the best and utmost kindest people I have met, so never feel such a way :) When you feel bad, just think of the good times :D

(edit: adding an extra paragraph)
Last edited by Heds on Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Actually I have depression™ and Al hasn't helped at all because I know I'm supposed to be laughing at his songs but I feel nothing

I love him, though.

Well time to ship a thing that WOULD be canon if it weren't a kids show
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

@Heds-it's okay to have urges. I hate how people think all autistics (including moi) are innocent beings that need to be sheltered and kept virginal. Society makes sex so taboo to the point where autistics are afraid to awaken and feel their urges. I have a friend who even as an adult has severe anxiety about her sexuality. I'm glad Weird Al has helped you with that. I know that feeling too, Heds, having daydreams in class about school-inappropriate things at your age and having to keep myself on track with my school work having ADHD/ADD and all. I would curb that by using techniques to focus (like a mantra, or wearing a headband etc).

@Webkinz-I know that feeling. I hate when even the best music or best things you like can't pull you out of your sadness or change the crap going on around you. I hope things get better and change for you for the better. Depression blows. *hugs you*
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

LaikaComeHome wrote:@Heds-it's okay to have urges. I hate how people think all autistics (including moi) are innocent beings that need to be sheltered and kept virginal. Society makes sex so taboo to the point where autistics are afraid to awaken and feel their urges. I have a friend who even as an adult has severe anxiety about her sexuality. I'm glad Weird Al has helped you with that. I know that feeling too, Heds, having daydreams in class about school-inappropriate things at your age and having to keep myself on track with my school work having ADHD/ADD and all. I would curb that by using techniques to focus (like a mantra, or wearing a headband etc).
Awww... thanks! :hug:

I was sheltered from SHRE so badly it's just been really hard to understand everything and what it demands and entails. Feeling such extreme love for a man... sets my heart on fire. At times it just feels really bad but just feels good at times so I can be a bit all over the place :unsure: I just seemingly feel awkward all the time with my fantasies and wanting to explore who Al truly is sexually. I've never loved somebody this strong to that point nor have I fantasised about anyone in this manner. There are times where I feel so happy over Al it's hard to get rid of the feeling and I become depressed and there are times where I'm willing to just go for it on Al but he isn't there so the whole thing just feels like :lookaround:

Also, I'm pretty focused on school but it's very rare that urges will come and take the death of me. But thank you for at least trying it help out :hug:
aaaa

//heds

Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

May some trousers falling down revealing boxers awaken our Yankochicks on this quiet and gloomy Monday? :drool:
This image gives me the urge to pull those trousers down (・v・;) I don't think I would have the bravery to slide down anything else even if I REALLY wanted to... (^^;)
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

It's a teacher workday, it's sunny, and the MML series premiere, so... Not dark, nor gloomy!!! Ty for the the picture, though, but doing what you described might be sexual assault unless you got permission.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Still quiet?
I am still fantasising about the trousers. I am unsure how I would cope in real life if I saw them like the way they were in the picture
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

By not sexually harassing him, treating him like a normal person, and realize any sexual advancement would ruin your life and his, thus making all his fans hate him, his wife to divorce him, his daughter to be banned from seeing him, MML getting cancelled, and other bad things?
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

what happened to this place
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

i honestly don't know