What makes you Tacky?

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

yank
Occasional

Re: What makes you Tacky?

Post by yank »

When I'm playing a board game and a team-mate yells out something stupid, I make a constipated face much like this one!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HwjyMPJKcNU/hqdefault.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

So I got to meet SNLs' Pete Davidson after his early show at the Comedy Works in Denver on Friday. He's really cool in person and really funny live. Also, I got to meet Doug Benson as well. I didn't see him do a set or a podcast taping though because I apparently wasn't there at 4:20. He just wanted to hang out with Pete backstage. I told him I liked his last appearance on @midnight and he was nice enough to take a selfie with me. These guys (especially Benson) sure like coming in and out of Denver/Boulder to do shows. Gee, I wonder why?
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

How is that tacky?
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

minnick27 wrote:How is that tacky?
It's tacky that he posted the exact same thing on two threads :lol:
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

minnick27 wrote:How is that tacky?
Because selfies?
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Oh, I was unaware that Pete Davidson was deceased
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
WeirdDana27
Addicted

Post by WeirdDana27 »

Last month a friend of mine invited me to brunch and right off the bat, he asked me, "Would you mind spotting me? I'm still waiting for my mom to send me money." Tacky much?
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

WeirdDana27 wrote:Last month a friend of mine invited me to brunch and right off the bat, he asked me, "Would you mind spotting me? I'm still waiting for my mom to send me money." Tacky much?
Who on earth eats out when they have no money? Also how old is your friend to be financially dependant on his parents :huh: ? Did he at least ask that before eating his food?
WeirdDana27
Addicted

Post by WeirdDana27 »

Well, the original plan was that he had invited whomever was available out for brunch because he was moving out of town for a new job/apartment (he had just finished pharmacy school a few months before) but since it just ended up being me and him, he figured he could get away with asking me to pay for his meal. I charged it, but was a tad annoyed that someone who had invited me out had asked me that "favor." Though "Tacky" was the first thing to come to mind...He said he'd pay me back once he had the money or treat me to a drink or something in exchange when he was back in town. So far that hasn't happened yet :/
avesjohn
Obsessed

Post by avesjohn »

I'm just going to leave this here.
Muppetboy09 wrote:
avesjohn wrote:
Look at me, increasing my post count by copy-pasting from one thread to another.

Because I'm tacky.
Now you have to post this in the "What Makes You Tacky Thread"...