What are YOUR First World Problems?

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: What are YOUR First World Problems?

Post by Genius in Maine »

While grocery shopping yesterday, I forgot to bring a store rewards card, so the cashier had to scan a spare one to give me discounts.
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

Today I realized that I spend about 10 bucks a day on coffee. No wonder I am awake right now. It's 12:19am Sunday Morning.
MinnieWeirdo2714

Post by MinnieWeirdo2714 »

Well, falling asleep at the computer with palsy. I am too tired to find the actual link to post a fan site url for Weird Al and the band. Talking with Bermuda helped calm my PTSD but I hope in his busy schedule, he sees my post on here and has a change of heart as to "Not shy away from speaking to me by taking something personally." Here's the link to the fan site. http://aferdinandwa.wix.com/weirdalfan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please look it over and let me know about any changes. All the images on the video links are on other websites. However, they are also Weird Al's original stills. Should I replace the ones that aren't mine?
Thank you and goodnight.
Angel
On the flip side, my ptsd is from someone I no longer contact screaming at us and their family. Plus more screaming at our housing place before the staff members were fired. "The Night Santa Went Crazy Extra Gory" kept my sanity. In addition, I still am in counseling and in mid intake interview, the counselors asked me who I listened to musically. I replied Weird Al. They replied "Awesome! His music is supportive and therapeutic in this process." If that was all that was necessary to fix my behavior, I would have gone to more of his and the band's live shows. :peace:
"Sometimes we are hurt when our true friends commit mistakes. We should just forgive them and only remember how they supported us when we needed them the most." -Aarti Khurana-
weird user
Addicted

Post by weird user »

I went to two Game Stop stores wanting to purchase a download code for the latest Mario and Donkey Kong game, but both places were out of download codes (how's that possible when it's a download code? Do they give different codes to all customers?). The second store informed me that I could just buy a prepaid eStore card and download but that's just a consolation prize because that's not how I originally intended to do it.

And I was driving, needing to make a turn but was at one of those traffic lights that does not have a right arrow light, and several cars were going straight, making me have to wait. The last one was going too slow (but not slow enough for me to make a quick turn) before the yellow light even went on. And while I was waiting for the lights to change again, that car backed up and got into the left turning lane... If they had just got in that lane to begin with I wouldn't have had to wait.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

This thread is just becoming "what are your problems?" :lockit: :offtopic:
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

I never truly got over my parents' split.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I don't think there's a true vegan restaurant anywhere in my city.

I'm not a vegan, but I feel it's terribly down-market for there not even to be one.
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

I still cant afford to by a copy of MF, and my computer took a Smurf, it wont go past the white screen w/apple logo

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
weird user
Addicted

Post by weird user »

TMBJon wrote:This thread is just becoming "what are your problems?" :lockit: :offtopic:
Isn't that what the song is about?
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

Poor Kelly Ripa has first world problems

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/kel ... d=24747747" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Is my dude a dweeb?