What are YOUR First World Problems?

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

minnick27
Off The Deep End

Re: What are YOUR First World Problems?

Post by minnick27 »

I have 2 pokegyms at the same place down the street from my house. 2 churches merged but they still use both names so they must be registered it as 2 different places

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
senorconebra
Be jealous.
Awards: OA in Tweeting/Social Media (2015)
Best Yankochick (-18 Division, 2015)

Post by senorconebra »

pretty sure im the only person on team instinct in my town that's mostly valor and mystic who are constantly fighting who's the best and im just there like
:ttr:
conk or bepis
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

senorconebra wrote:pretty sure im the only person on team instinct in my town that's mostly valor and mystic who are constantly fighting who's the best and im just there like
I'm gonna admit, I don't get the "team" aspect of Pokemon GO. What does it do and what is the function? Is it just to separate people so they have teams on which to fight on or it is a "just-for-fun" thing?
I don't have the app yet so I don't see the entire point.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Heds wrote:
senorconebra wrote:pretty sure im the only person on team instinct in my town that's mostly valor and mystic who are constantly fighting who's the best and im just there like
I'm gonna admit, I don't get the "team" aspect of Pokemon GO. What does it do and what is the function? Is it just to separate people so they have teams on which to fight on or it is a "just-for-fun" thing?
I don't have the app yet so I don't see the entire point.
The teams mostly come into play when you go to the gyms. Each gym can be "owned" by a team, and then the members of that team can send their Pokemon there to defend it, or train there. Other teams can try to "capture" the gym for their own team by attacking it (which is why you station Pokemon there to defend it). Beyond that I'm not sure myself as I haven't picked a team yet.
Love and peace.
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

I'm on team instinct and have yet to do the gym thing. Back on topic, I don't have any mobile data until tomorrow so I can't even visit the shops here in town *grumble grumble* But then I get roll over so that's kinda cool.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Do you choose a team yourself or is it assigned to you? From what I see online it seems that Instinct is like Hufflepuff of Pokemon for some reason and nobody likes it :lol:
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

mellow weasel wrote:Do you choose a team yourself or is it assigned to you? From what I see online it seems that Instinct is like Hufflepuff of Pokemon for some reason and nobody likes it :lol:
You choose it. And yeah team Instinct (yellow) is apparently the least liked, though I'm not sure why. :think:
Love and peace.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Got groceries earlier, didn't realize till hours later I forgot the milk at the cash. -_- I love milk, so this sucks. I'll have to go back tomorrow and pay for more.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Yankomaniac wrote:Got groceries earlier, didn't realize till hours later I forgot the milk at the cash. -_- I love milk, so this sucks. I'll have to go back tomorrow and pay for more.
I wish I had Ben and Jerry's, which I can buy at Farmfoods for like £2, which is at least 2-3 pounds cheaper than the co-op, Sainbury's, etc.
I love it :ttr:
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Yankomaniac wrote:Got groceries earlier, didn't realize till hours later I forgot the milk at the cash. -_- I love milk, so this sucks. I'll have to go back tomorrow and pay for more.
Tell them you forgot it, they may just give you some more

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ