Ignorant and Generally Misguided Internet Comments about Al

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Re: Ignorant and Generally Misguided Internet Comments about

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

I hate those people.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Do these people even do their research?! Then again, it IS the YouTube comment section... Honestly, most people there are the guys with a bleach avatar with the username 'Just Drink It', People Who Type Like This, 'xX_Sansyboy27_Xx', people with a sans profile picture, people with that one anime profile picture (Yuno the one... Because it's of Yuno... From The Future Diary... Yeah...), haters who hate everything just for the sake of hating, 'LE REDDIT ARMY XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD', 'This is Bob. Bob wants the old YouTube. Please repaste Bob all around YouTube to spread the word!', 'IF YOU STOP READING THIS RIGHT NOW YOU WILL DIE! ONCE THERE WAS THIS GIRL WHO DIED AND IF YOU GO TO SLEEP THEN SHE'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT' BELIEVE THESE THINGS BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE ANY CHANCES!!!!!!', or 'like if you're watching in 2016 XDXDXDXDXDXDXD'

OK, I got off topic. I just REALLY hate the YouTube comments section.

Anyway, a LOT of people I met think he ONLY does parodies, and that the only songs he has are the music videos. These people generally pronounce his last name 'Yankovich', and spell it like "Weird" Al Yankovich for some reason.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

That's so annoying
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

I know, right?!
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Youtube comments are smurfin' stupid. Watch HE Comment Comeback to see what I mean. It really triggers me when people say "Yankovitch".
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

OK, everyone.....we got a lot of things off our chests that needed to be said, but now that the moment has passed, I feel it's time to split this out down to Forum Ideas. Carry on with this topic as it was intended

And in the wise words of Abraham Lincoln:

:peace:
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?