Al on Instagram!

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

chickadee
Regular

Re: Al on Instagram!

Post by chickadee »

Oh don't pick on Al. :(
I've heard him share on some podcasts that he's a hoarder. I guess his wife is just trying to keep it under control.
I do have to admit that I like stuff around. When I see his house in videos I'm disturbed by the fact that it's so barren it echos when you talk. My house is little but so cosy with all my cool stuff around. Sentimental, too. I guess I'm kinda dreamy.
chickadee
Regular

Post by chickadee »

mellow weasel wrote:
chickadee wrote:I saw a picture of Suzanne throwing away his Eat It jacket, so it is possible. :(
Where? When? :o
I looked for the picture of Suzanne throwing out the Eat It jacket. It might be her twitter account, Sept 7, 2010, but I can't open the picture up for some reason.
chickadee
Regular

Post by chickadee »

Holy crow, I came across this while I was looking for the demise of Al's Eat It jacket.

Oh darn, I can't figure out how to post it. Gotta get back to work.

But, golly guys, don't make Al judge Foil Fashion shows at the Playboy Mansion. He's too sweet and innocent for that!!! <_<
KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

chickadee wrote:Holy crow, I came across this while I was looking for the demise of Al's Eat It jacket.

Oh darn, I can't figure out how to post it. Gotta get back to work.

But, golly guys, don't make Al judge Foil Fashion shows at the Playboy Mansion. He's too sweet and innocent for that!!! <_<
Al can judge foil fashion at the Play Boy Mansion. Suzanne could probably help him out. I don't think he is as innocent as many think he is. :ph34r:
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

Al's grown-he can't be THAT innocent :)
I assume he had more than one Eat It Jacket. I mean, he wore it at concerts for decades. And you can only keep so much stuff regardless of who you are. I LOVE cleaning out crap I don't need. I am almost the opposite of a hoarder.
I am just glad he is posting some pics of the Great Purge.
Is my dude a dweeb?
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

chickadee wrote:But, golly guys, don't make Al judge Foil Fashion shows at the Playboy Mansion. He's too sweet and innocent for that!!! <_<
I don't think anyone can MAKE Al do anything unless he wants it :) . And I think the word you're looking for is decent, not innocent :)
chickadee
Regular

Post by chickadee »

Oops, I put the Foil Fashion contest pictures in Yankochick Central. :S
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Al posted an excerpt of the George Fest DVD. He sounds amazing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAhwfcvmu_0 ... edyankovic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Love and peace.
Mo33
Occasional

Post by Mo33 »

This is so amazing!! And it’s so great to know he’s a George fan, it makes me so happy :lol:
"The potatoes do not agree."
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

(Does this go here?)

This picture comes with a story--read comments.
http://iconosquare.com/p/1102597766086101462_249418297" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:w
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm