Make The Rock Hall Weird

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

Anyway back on topic

Here is a list of all tweets received by @rock_hall (minus 2 that were unrelated to the tweet-in)
starting with the earliest

@BoltClock @Ludovicaa @rockhallweird @AAA_Amerah @Ludovicaa @AAA_Amerah @FollowingAl @happysteve @Ludovicaa @Ludovicaa @Ludovicaa @adrianv27
@BoltClock @BoltClock @Ludovicaa @Ludovicaa @algonacchick @algonacchick @Ludovicaa @BoltClock @algonacchick @ToasterBoy @OiBoyzdotcom @toodoggs
@toodoggs @OiBoyzdotcom @scottidogg @Ludovicaa @Accordion27 @Accordion27 @HelenOE @bikerchick94 @tmbjon @Ludovicaa @Accordion27 @Ludovicaa @Accordion27
@nloughery @alejandradd @Accordion27 @thewolfmansays @algonacchick @MagicSalad @EggSoup @cecildpiggh @drdon911 @lexfri @MagicSalad @KathyFN @merrypranxter
@MoodyBot @Accordion27 @Ludovicaa @Ludovicaa @MagicSalad @algonacchick @bnl771 @drsteggy @MickTomlinson @algonacchick @KillerRoo @Ludovicaa @algonacchick
@KillerRoo @newleafcpk @Ludovicaa @Ludovicaa @algonacchick @adrianv27 @alejandradd @mistyluvsal @mistyluvsal @supercujo @algonacchick @adrianv27
@adrianv27 @Ludovicaa @algonacchick @algonacchick @Jacinta716 @Jacinta716 @Jacinta716 @Jacinta716 @Medemia @MickTomlinson @drdon911 @DeltaNuGuy
@FlatStanleyNH @kimmbles27 @Ludovicaa @Vikki58 @Vikki58 @spunkyandy @LDiio @Pooh27bear @merrypranxter @theupstate @merrypranxter @toin9898 @zacross36
@merrypranxter @brianjude @Ludovicaa @merrypranxter @devospice @nloughery @PaulMazzoleni @insaneianb @MickTomlinson @carriedahlby @saratrice
@Accordion27 @tehdingo @TheOfficeTroll @TheOfficeTroll @Poetryofbeing @SmadaNave @merrypranxter @Jakezilla @Jakezilla @merrypranxter @LibertineChick
@merrypranxter @Ludovicaa @fred272 @DickDkumba @Accordion27 @druidsfire @druidsfire @yiftach @uwvark27 @tomwri @Tots4Masses @Brandinian @algonacchick
@AvitheTVGeek @Ludovicaa @tehdingo @greencapt @tehdingo @DethRose @nygeekcast @FollowingAl @MickTomlinson @GlitchedGent @oddaustin @LifesizeLD
@IH8Zack @insaneianb @javitrino @voteforgrant @heavenlyfodder @knarf567 @gregmethod @afrissore @rockhallweird @PhantasmPro @codigomorton @algonacchick
@dkbrklyn @algonacchick @Ludovicaa @duve @FollowingAl @FollowingAl @Ludovicaa @simpsonology @algonacchick @Klobert_Report @FollowingAl @Ludovicaa
@LibertineChick @DidiMo1313 @scottidogg @scottidogg @shellieshel @lordwilliam @duve @joshuajedm @algonacchick @FollowingAl @Accordion27 @draper1206
@johnzimmerer @gregmethod @catanddogdoctor @MickTomlinson @swproject @annssister @itsnotart @monkeyminion @rivetrivet @xrobotx @algonacchick
@Ludovicaa @MercuryZelda @weirdalgurl @ShelleytheJonas @weirdalgurl @RedQueen81 @Ludovicaa @Accordion27 @Ludovicaa @ennis0 @spunkyandy @ddtannenbaum
@Brigid_Fitch @mattgcn @LandNLotTuna @mattgcn @johnbirchman @thewolfmansays
At this point came midnight BST in UK and I stopped recruiting

@Albedo12 @theMadMaggies @Accordion27 @DJBullwinkle @DJBullwinkle @algonacchick @jenniferfilm @jenniferfilm @jenniferfilm @SECW127 @alejandradd @FollowingAl @rockhallweird @algonacchick @FollowingAl @AAA_Amerah @algonacchick @giftedgear @MickTomlinson @Ludovicaa @uwvark27 @larrywonder @duve @ledererster
These latter being those received between midnight in England and 11 hrs later when it was midnight in Hawaii

And no. I haven't missed anyone out If you tweeted and its NOT here then you didn't mention @rock_hall in your tweet.. it never arrived
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

@AAA_AMERAH! AND @SHELLEYTHEJONAS!!!

I made her tweet. 8)
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
JCM
Off The Deep End
Awards: Most Annoying User

Post by JCM »

So, CatraDhtem, do you know if any of the radio stations you contacted played an Al song yesterday?
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

I'm @PhantasmPro! :great:
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

JCM @ October 24, 2009 02:56 pm wrote: So, CatraDhtem, do you know if any of the radio stations you contacted played an Al song yesterday?
Unfortunately, no station got back to me, which is a shame because I really wanted to post a station roll call on the web site to help gear up for the day.

Typically, I have better luck with the radio stations when I contact the individual personalities such as the morning show folks (that is, assuming the morning show is even locally produced anymore). This time out I tried to go through the program directors since I just wanted them to play some Al at some point during the day, not necessarily in tandem with any air shift or segment.

Of course, I should point out that I did get a number of "I'm out of the office this week" autoresponses, so who knows how many PDs actually read the requests.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

Go buy Essential, and read the liner notes. Let's just say Stephen Thompson is with you guys on this.
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...that's alright because I like the way it hurts...
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

Will there be an update on the Rock Hall Weird site about sending the rock hall copy of The Essential? Because that looks like a better choice over Hits in my opinion. You know the page I'm referring to, right?
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

I'm currently waiting for my pre-ordered copies to arrive (which will hopefully be tomorrow), so I can't wait to check this out and read the notes. Thank goodness I did pre-order, as while I was out today for other reasons neither Target I stopped at had it...and I knew right off the bat that my local FYE wasn't going to carry it for the time being either.
KRHbacon @ October 27, 2009 06:47 pm wrote: Will there be an update on the Rock Hall Weird site about sending the rock hall copy of The Essential? Because that looks like a better choice over Hits in my opinion. You know the page I'm referring to, right?
You mean the annual holiday gift guide? I would say it's a safe bet that the "Essential" set will replace the slot for the two "Greatest Hits" albums.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Re: Make The Rock Hall Weird 2.0

Post by algonacchick »

New article posted on twitter about The Essential WAY.

This guy says Steve Thompson is "probably full of crap". <_<

http://www.umlconnector.com/?p=1352
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Re: Make The Rock Hall Weird 2.0

Post by TMBJon »

I liked the part where he said an end-to-end listen is unbearable.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.