8/6/2016 Hudson Gardens And Events Center - Littleton, CO

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Re: 8/6/2016 Hudson Gardens And Events Center - Littleton, C

Post by Killingsworth »

You're welcome, but I don't recall seeing a UHF poster at the merchant stand at my last show.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Killingsworth wrote:You're welcome, but I don't recall seeing a UHF poster at the merchant stand at my last show.
There was only one box of them, and maybe a dozen to no more than 20 posters in said box when I went. Apparently they were selling very well at the stops before then, and the merch guy said this was the last of them. Al only found one carton with them, and he had apparently no idea he had them until he went hunting through storage.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

They ran out before July last year. There were none at the shows I went to.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Yankomaniac wrote:They ran out before July last year. There were none at the shows I went to.
That sucks for the people that wanted one, but at least they weren't blowing smoke about them being limited, I suppose. I still need to frame mine. To be honest, I don't even think I've unrolled it and looked at it since he signed it.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!