09/17/2016 Proctor's Theatre, Schenectady, NY

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

09/17/2016 Proctor's Theatre, Schenectady, NY

Post by Elvis »

Should be fun, and I know someone who works here!

Orch Center, Row DD

Mandatory VIP! :magic:

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Lauren27
Addicted

Re: 09/17/2016 Proctor's Theatre, Schenectady, NY

Post by Lauren27 »

I'll be there, 3rd row in the Pit. Just got my tickets today. I somehow missed the original email! Not much left for the Czar level, but a fair amount of VIP. I can't wait! :D
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

For anyone who went to the show tonight & attended the VIP bash beforehand... the couple celebrating their 45th anniversary are my parents. :yay:
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

That's so sweet! I wish your parents many more years of love and happiness together! :clap: :D
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Elvis
Be jealous.

Post by Elvis »

Happy 45th anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Miller! They are cool people and not just because they picked me to win the costume contest. It was really close though. I was sure that the DTBS couple would have won. There costumes were spot on and there lip sync was good too. There were a lot of costumes there actually. Top 3 were me, Jackie (Cheese Sandwich) and the DTBS couple. In between Kimo's show and Al's show, we walked around Schenectady and ate dinner with Bob and Jeremy at Johnny's which was across the street, but didn't open until 5. So we got to the VIP party around 5:45 just in time to see Ethan get selected to the final 3 in the foil hat contest. I thought his swimsuit and talent were a little better than the kid who won, but being a kid helps a lot in these contests of course. The highlight of the room in Proctor's where they had the VIP party was Frank's 2000" TV! The whole wall was a giant TV, it was cool!

Concert was fun, the theater was pretty nice, and the lighting was exceptional. Al mentioned that he had been touring since the 80s and this was the first time he's ever played Schenectady, which was pretty cool. I had a great view of the stage, but there was a guy with a kind of big head in my line of sight so I didn't take too many pictures. He wasn't blocking my view but would have been in all my pictures so I decided to sit back ad enjoy the show. A

After the show I waited out by the bus for 2 hours with about 14 other dedicated fans. It started raining lightly and they all stuck around. After 2 hours we were told to line up single file and present our ticket stubs as proof we were at the concert before we could meet Al. The one item, no pictures rule was still in effect. I did have Al ask me how to spell Schenectady though which I found amusing. Kimo was walking around and he signed my drum head too and thanked us again for coming out to both shows. We hung around with Ethan and Bob after the buses left for a little bit. On the drive home, I drove past the band bus and crew bus on the highway.

Dave
Elvis
Be jealous.

Post by Elvis »

And here are the pics.

Dave
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

I LOVE that photo of Al choking you. I will never get over it. His face also looks so sexy I could die
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End
Awards: Winner, Survivor All Stars

Post by DrSteggy »

And here are my pictures from the show, plus a couple of Kimo at his show.

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/drstegg ... 0NY%209-17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Positioning is everything in life." A. de La Hunta
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Dave and Jackie... you wouldn't be interested in adopting me, would you? I can carry all your stuff at the shows, I'm skilled in cooking, cleaning, and so many other things, I don't eat much, and I could even sleep in a really small space (Harry Potter style!). :D

I got the paperwork right here! ;)
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

DrSteggy wrote:And here are my pictures from the show, plus a couple of Kimo at his show.

http://s17.photobucket.com/user/drstegg ... 0NY%209-17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So much ASF!!! I love it
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;