9/1/16 Boarding House Park - Lowell, MA

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Heds
Obsessed

Re: 9/1/16 Boarding House Park - Lowell, MA

Post by Heds »

YankoSwag 8888 wrote:Are you sure?
Yes. I am very very very 99.9999999999999999999999999% sure with 100% accuracy that Dave is Al's biggest fan.

This comes from the HSL, the Heds Science Lab, which is run by the Heds Science Lab Charity which provides funding for it. The lab is based in a mysterious location in Scotland where Heds also lives.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Oh OK :sly:
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Killingsworth wrote: I think it just means Al "thrusted himself" into Daves' face while wearing the Fat suit. I've seen something similar happen to Alicia in person when Al played the Boulder theater three years ago. If you read the review thread for THAT show you may see me briefly mention it before Alicia goes into excruciating detail.
I see. Thanks for the explanation, Killingsworth! :)

I found said thread that you mentioned. Alicia's write-up was EPIC! I love reading fanboy / fangirl crazy, heavily detailed write-ups like that! You feel all the joy, energy, and fun... and you can really envision the whole thing in your mind perfectly.

Plus, according to that, Alicia became a ghost that night. Woo hoo! I've talked to a ghost! :yay:
Heds wrote:I bet he did it on purpose...
Nah, I bet it was all just a coincidence. And as for that washcloth that was personalized, I bet the name was just the first random one that popped into Al's head. ;)
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

It was more than a thrust. I was smothered by the "Fat" suit. The best way to describe it is that he stood over me, put his crotch in my face and proceeded to hump me.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
NH Weird Al Fan
Addicted

Post by NH Weird Al Fan »

Elvis wrote:It was more than a thrust. I was smothered by the "Fat" suit. The best way to describe it is that he stood over me, put his crotch in my face and proceeded to hump me.

Dave
I was 3 seats away from Dave, and I saw the whole thing. It was exactly as he described, and it was hilarious!
8/11/07 Beverly
7/15/08 & 6/26/10 Gilford
8/22/10 Ventura
10/15/11 Boston
5/10/12 Lowell
10/19/12 Beverly
6/7/13 Lebanon
6/8/13 Keene
10/5/13 Hampton
6/4/15 Concord
6/6/15 Foxwoods
8/4/15 NewBedford
9/1/16 Lowell
9/2/16 Gilford
9/14/16 Providence
Ali(son)
Occasional
Location: The shadows of Mt. Monadnock where NH meets VT and MA

Post by Ali(son) »

Elvis wrote:It was more than a thrust. I was smothered by the "Fat" suit. The best way to describe it is that he stood over me, put his crotch in my face and proceeded to hump me.

Dave
Oh YEAH! :oo
I was sitting right next to Dave and believe me it was HARD to watch my WAY touring pal being VIOLATED in such a manner! :censored:
As an ER nurse, if Dave was under 18 years old I would have been obligated to call DCYS to report it!

~Alison

I had a GREAT time with Jacinta, Dave, Jackie and my sister Debbie at that show
(and really I am just wishing it was ME (not Elvis) who was smothered by Al)
**there's still time Al, see you in Pittsburgh and NYC! :inlove: **
Ali(son)
Occasional

Post by Ali(son) »

Sappho wrote::lol: The drawbacks of having Al know exactly who you are! Thats an awesome story. :D

Or sitting NEXT to the guy who Al knows!

I am still drying out my clothes!!

~Alison :peace:

Dave....I love how Al personalized your Rally Towel!
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Ali(son) wrote: As an ER nurse, if Dave was under 18 years old I would have been obligated to call DCYS to report it!
First, just want to say thank you for what you do. As someone who has interacted with members of the medical profession more often than my own family, I have the utmost respect and appreciation for what you do. :)

Second, what you said just made me think of this in my mind:

Narrator: In the "Weird Al" Yankovic fan community, some fans are truly considered VIPs. With such status often come stories of encounters with Al that push the very boundaries of normal fan-superstar interaction. These are those stories. (DUN DUN!)

"WEIRD AL" YANKOVIC: SPECIAL VICTIMS VIP UNIT"
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Ali(son)
Occasional

Post by Ali(son) »

First, just want to say thank you for what you do. As someone who has interacted with members of the medical profession more often than my own family, I have the utmost respect and appreciation for what you do. :)
Gee....well shucks :S ..... and thanks for the kind words!
Narrator: In the "Weird Al" Yankovic fan community, some fans are truly considered VIPs. With such status often come stories of encounters with Al that push the very boundaries of normal fan-superstar interaction. These are those stories. (DUN DUN!)
I hear this and come RUNNING to the nearest TV!
"WEIRD AL" YANKOVIC: SPECIAL VICTIMS VIP UNIT"
Hahaha.....I would so TOTALLY WAY love this show!!

~Alison
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Dave
You're so smurfin' lucky Dave.
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia