9/24/2016 Radio City Music Hall

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Heds
Obsessed

Re: 9/24/2016 Radio City Music Hall

Post by Heds »

Wish I could attend, but Glasgow - Newark airfares are expensive, which is the only way I can get out of Scotland with this madness. :rolleyes:

Have fun folks from Scotland. Enjoy your birthday show Alicia! I'll be there in spirit. :D Tell Al I said hi and that I love him for me, Alicia!
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Okay I just checked my email again for the ticket info. I forgot I had the etickets delivery method. :P Glad THAT'S figured out!

Again, if anyone needs a party hat... :F
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

yankochick38 wrote:Okay I just checked my email again for the ticket info. I forgot I had the etickets delivery method. :P Glad THAT'S figured out!

Again, if anyone needs a party hat... :F
Stop it with the party hat thing Alicia, you're making me sadder and sadder ;( Buy a mannequin head and that chicken party hat and write "heds" on the head, and put on the chicken hat. Will show I was totally there
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

yankochick38 wrote: Again, if anyone needs a party hat... :F
Wait a minute... you're telling me that I could have my very own Yankochicken?! :whoot:

If I were to buy one, it would sadly be to celebrate your awesome birthday from here at my house. Well, that or I could have a Yankochicken ready for the next tour, whenever that ends up being (I know it's 2018, of course). Either way, that's great.

I've been wanting to see Al again, so I've been looking at the remaining dates and checking out transportation costs and such. As my luck would have it, I had found a decent deal on a plane ticket and even someone that had an amazing seat for the Radio City Music Hall show. However, the seller was very vague and wouldn't provide anymore information on whether he was going to include the Czar pass with the ticket (it was definitely a Czar seat), so all that fell through. Oh, well. 2018 it is (or any other appearance Al might do before then), I suppose.

I'm sure that your party and the entire evening will be epic, Alicia! Since a lot of us can't celebrate there with you, is there anything you'd like for your birthday, or anything that would make your special day even happier? I'm guessing you have plenty of mini fridges now, so is there anything else you'd want? I mean, we can't send anything to Radio City, but we could always send it to you directly or to you via someone else if we don't have your address and you don't want to give that out. Let me know about that.

Can't wait to hear about this show from everyone that's going! Have a blast! :birthday: :party:
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
remmy
Regular

Post by remmy »

I want a hat!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
OneWAY
Obsessed

Post by OneWAY »

I have a chicken mask from a few years ago, but I can't go!

I'll just have to wear it during my overnight shift that day.
8/26/08, 7/15/10, 7/16/10, 7/17/10, 11/5/10, 9/22/11, 9/24/11, 9/25/11, 4/30/12, 10/19/13, 5/19/15, 8/19/15, 8/21/15, 7/16/16, 3/3/18, 3/22/18, 4/20/18, 4/27/18, 6/14/19, 6/15/19, 6/21/19, 9/1/19, 5/31/22, 6/1/22, 9/4/22, 9/30/22, 10/1/22, 10/7/22
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

We shall all wear chickens in honor of this glorious occasion! :D
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

I hope this one is recorded for video release.. since it seems like its the last time we will see an Al tour we are used to

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

I know that Al always omits certain things from concert video releases because he wants to make things special for those attending his concerts. Before all is said and done, though, I would love it if he released a concert on video where you get the full experience, starting with Fun Zone and getting to see all the video clips that play during the show. I know the licensing might be an issue making it expensive, but I would happily pay extra to be able to relive this. He could always prepare a release, but not release it until later on when he decides to slow down touring considerably or such.

Also, even if no video is on the horizon, it would be cool to have a live audio album. He could even just do a digital-only release. I know several bands who have done that. Of course, another awesome thing would be if he ever did like some artists and had it where you could buy the audio from the concert you attended later on. I did this with an Elton John concert a few years back and it's wonderful to be able to relive my concert experience.

Sorry for going on a tangent. Back to the fun of this upcoming event! :)
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

joseyklein wrote:I hope this one is recorded for video release.. since it seems like its the last time we will see an Al tour we are used to

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
As much as I would love that, I think we would have known by now. For the Alpocalypse Tour, we found out many months before the show(s) that it would be taped, so yeah... ;(
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic