Page 1 of 2

10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:56 pm
by giant_frying_pan
Had to make a topic for the last show of the Northern Hemisphere's Mandatory Fun!

Just at a pub nearby waiting for a few mates. There's already a line outside the venue although I'll be interested to see what the turnout's like.

Don't plan on taking too many pictures as I'll be too busy singing!

Anyone going might want to head out asap as gigs on a Friday start and finish earlier to accommodate the club night after.

Excited!

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:25 pm
by Yankomaniac
Yeah, last day of the Europe Tour, then they get a couple months of recuperation. Or family time, I guess they've earned it. :P

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:14 pm
by giant_frying_pan
!!!

Almost the same set as the tour, but with Lame Claim to Fame a few songs in.

Got a few pics but too drink and happy (Tacky?!) to post right now.

Not a sellout, but very close! I think it bodes well for Glasgow appearing on their next tour!

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:52 am
by yank
Reviews?? :whoot:

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:20 pm
by Heds
Yo, so no posts since the day of concert, I apologise for bumping.

Any reviews yet? None since October, would like to hear as I was SO NEAR to this place yet I missed it because of stupid age limits :(

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:08 am
by Yankopunk
Heds wrote:Yo, so no posts since the day of concert, I apologise for bumping.

Any reviews yet? None since October, would like to hear as I was SO NEAR to this place yet I missed it because of stupid age limits :(


Age limits for one of Al's shows? Why would that be a thing? I can see when he's at a festival or has an opening act that may not be family friendly at times, but otherwise it doesn't make much sense. Or is it for all shows at this venue?

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:44 am
by Heds
Yankopunk wrote:
Heds wrote:Yo, so no posts since the day of concert, I apologise for bumping.

Any reviews yet? None since October, would like to hear as I was SO NEAR to this place yet I missed it because of stupid age limits :(


Age limits for one of Al's shows? Why would that be a thing? I can see when he's at a festival or has an opening act that may not be family friendly at times, but otherwise it doesn't make much sense. Or is it for all shows at this venue?

Most shows at the O2 have a 14+ age limit. The WAY show was one of them.

I blame the stupid yobs who are out there to ruin everything around our proud city Glasgow.

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:26 am
by Sappho
Heds wrote:Most shows at the O2 have a 14+ age limit. The WAY show was one of them.

I blame the stupid yobs who are out there to ruin everything around our proud city Glasgow.

That really is stupid. They must have missed out on so many ticket sales because families couldn't bring their kids.

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:31 am
by Heds
Sappho wrote:
Heds wrote:Most shows at the O2 have a 14+ age limit. The WAY show was one of them.

I blame the stupid yobs who are out there to ruin everything around our proud city Glasgow.

That really is stupid. They must have missed out on so many ticket sales because families couldn't bring their kids.

It's also quite stupid the O2 had to be their choice. What about the Hydro - that bit is brilliant!

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:49 pm
by Heds
Ate at the Nandos on Sauchiehall Street near here tonight. When I saw the O2, I gasped and internally screamed "MY WORST ENEMY!"

Still gutted I couldn't go to this show.