10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

giant_frying_pan
Occasional

10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Post by giant_frying_pan »

Had to make a topic for the last show of the Northern Hemisphere's Mandatory Fun!

Just at a pub nearby waiting for a few mates. There's already a line outside the venue although I'll be interested to see what the turnout's like.

Don't plan on taking too many pictures as I'll be too busy singing!

Anyone going might want to head out asap as gigs on a Friday start and finish earlier to accommodate the club night after.

Excited!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Re: 10/9/15 Glasgow, Scotland O2 ABC

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yeah, last day of the Europe Tour, then they get a couple months of recuperation. Or family time, I guess they've earned it. :P
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
giant_frying_pan
Occasional

Post by giant_frying_pan »

!!!

Almost the same set as the tour, but with Lame Claim to Fame a few songs in.

Got a few pics but too drink and happy (Tacky?!) to post right now.

Not a sellout, but very close! I think it bodes well for Glasgow appearing on their next tour!
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

Reviews?? :whoot:
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Yo, so no posts since the day of concert, I apologise for bumping.

Any reviews yet? None since October, would like to hear as I was SO NEAR to this place yet I missed it because of stupid age limits :(
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Heds wrote:Yo, so no posts since the day of concert, I apologise for bumping.

Any reviews yet? None since October, would like to hear as I was SO NEAR to this place yet I missed it because of stupid age limits :(
Age limits for one of Al's shows? Why would that be a thing? I can see when he's at a festival or has an opening act that may not be family friendly at times, but otherwise it doesn't make much sense. Or is it for all shows at this venue?
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Yankopunk wrote:
Heds wrote:Yo, so no posts since the day of concert, I apologise for bumping.

Age limits for one of Al's shows? Why would that be a thing? I can see when he's at a festival or has an opening act that may not be family friendly at times, but otherwise it doesn't make much sense. Or is it for all shows at this venue?
Most shows at the O2 have a 14+ age limit. The WAY show was one of them.

I blame the stupid yobs who are out there to ruin everything around our proud city Glasgow.
aaaa

//heds

Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Heds wrote: Most shows at the O2 have a 14+ age limit. The WAY show was one of them.

I blame the stupid yobs who are out there to ruin everything around our proud city Glasgow.
That really is stupid. They must have missed out on so many ticket sales because families couldn't bring their kids.
Love and peace.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Sappho wrote:
Heds wrote: Most shows at the O2 have a 14+ age limit. The WAY show was one of them.

That really is stupid. They must have missed out on so many ticket sales because families couldn't bring their kids.
It's also quite stupid the O2 had to be their choice. What about the Hydro - that bit is brilliant!
aaaa

//heds

Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Ate at the Nandos on Sauchiehall Street near here tonight. When I saw the O2, I gasped and internally screamed "MY WORST ENEMY!"

Still gutted I couldn't go to this show.
aaaa

//heds