Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

blairs1

Re: Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

Post by blairs1 »

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:
Postby minnick27 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 pm

That's not what's being told to the people there. Every story I've heard is they are told he will only sign the poster and they've had to argue with the person to get something else signed in place of the poster
@minnick27 The policy was previously to have just the poster signed, but as just previously stated we have changed this recently as a result of your feedback on the matter. You may now get (1) personal item besides the poster signed as well. We do like to keep this to (1) extra item (in addition to the poster) so that everyone gets a fair amount of time with Al. I hope this answers your question.
So what about those that have paid their $260 to be treated like children having to repeat "poster" in an empty venue with other Czars.

How is this fair to all of those that cannot afford another $260 (or simply no tickets available for another local show)? How can it be fair to change the rules mid-tour??

All I wanted was to get my Simpsons figure signed!
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

It isn't fair to previous Czars, but we can take small comfort in knowing that nobody else has to endure what they went through

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Post by CIDENTERTAINMENT »

Postby TMBJon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:19 am

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:
Unfortunately we can only cater to the two tiers of VIP that are already available. Sometimes the venue will have comparable seats still for sale, but we only are allotted enough to take care of these guests.

Why is this? Not a high enough profit margin?
Wouldn't it make sense to allow folks to pay more to get better seats?
@TMBJon As previously stated we are only allotted a certain limited amount of these seats and we use them for those who purchase VIP Experience tickets. The amount of tickets we are allotted is different in every market but is always limited so we must use them as part of the service we provide. Our guests are paying for an experience that comes with great seats. Unfortunately we do not just sell the seats as it is not the service we were hired to provide.
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Post by CIDENTERTAINMENT »

Postby TMBJon » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:19 am

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:
Unfortunately we can only cater to the two tiers of VIP that are already available. Sometimes the venue will have comparable seats still for sale, but we only are allotted enough to take care of these guests.

Why is this? Not a high enough profit margin?
Wouldn't it make sense to allow folks to pay more to get better seats?
@TMBJon As previously stated we are only allotted a certain limited amount of these seats and we use them for those who purchase VIP Experience tickets. The amount of tickets we are allotted is different in every market but is always limited so we must use them as part of the service we provide. Our guests are paying for an experience that comes with great seats. Unfortunately we do not just sell the seats as it is not the service we were hired to provide.
TMBJon wrote:Re: Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)
by blairs1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:25 pm

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:
Postby minnick27 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 pm

That's not what's being told to the people there. Every story I've heard is they are told he will only sign the poster and they've had to argue with the person to get something else signed in place of the poster

@minnick27 The policy was previously to have just the poster signed, but as just previously stated we have changed this recently as a result of your feedback on the matter. You may now get (1) personal item besides the poster signed as well. We do like to keep this to (1) extra item (in addition to the poster) so that everyone gets a fair amount of time with Al. I hope this answers your question.

So what about those that have paid their $260 to be treated like children having to repeat "poster" in an empty venue with other Czars.

How is this fair to all of those that cannot afford another $260 (or simply no tickets available for another local show)? How can it be fair to change the rules mid-tour??

We made this change as a result of many others feedback regarding the extra item signed. Although it has unfortunately happened after you have had your experience we hope you are pleased that we have taken your criticism so that moving forward it is the experience that all guests will prefer. Please reach out to our guest services team for more feedback regarding.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

So the meeting occurs before the show? How long before the show and is it always before the show now? I thought it was after.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Yankomaniac wrote:So the meeting occurs before the show? How long before the show and is it always before the show now? I thought it was after.
I could be wrong here, but I believe that's only for the early 4pm shows on this tour. I'm sure the meet and greets are after all the other shows.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Let's just see what Mr. CID says.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Yankomaniac wrote:Let's just see what Mr. CID says.
Or Miss

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

The cid site lists 4 shows where the m&g takes place 2 hrs before the show:

Bloomington, IL – Early Show
Ledyard, CT – Early Show
Denver, CO – Early Show
Boston, MA – Early Show
taste is only something if it is yours.
spmahn
Die-hard Fan

Post by spmahn »

Postby blairs1» Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 pm

I absolutely agree with this. While I can appreciate that the comments were listened to, the fact that you're changing it now probably bothers me even further, since people later in the tour are now getting better treatment than those that went early. Ideally an apology and "it is what it is" would be been acceptable to me, but the fact that people who go later are getting a better experience with nothing to make it up to those who went to earlier shows on the tour, quite frankly bites.